Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Edit this InfoBox|
|Occupation||Computer Engineer and Lecturer|
G. Ayorkor Korsah (formerly G. Ayorkor Mills-Tettey) is the head of the department of Computer Science at Ashesi University College in Ghana.
Early life and education
Korsah majored in engineering at Dartmouth College, graduating Summa Cum Laude in June 2003. She attended Carnegie Mellon University for her doctoral work in computer science, obtaining a PhD in 2011 for her thesis, "Exploring bounded optimal coordination for heterogeneous teams with cross-schedule dependencies".
- 2003 – August 2004
Visiting Lecturer, Computer Science; Ashesi University Computer Science Department, Accra, Ghana
- June – September 2006
Visiting Lecturer, Ashesi University Computer Science Department, Accra, Ghana
- September – December 2006
Teaching Assistant; Carnegie Mellon University Robotics Institute, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Korsah and Ken Goldberg, co-founders of African Robotics Network (AFRON), were awarded the 2013 Tribeca Disruptive Innovation Award for their work in founding the network and the "$10 Robot Design” challenge.
- G. Ayorkor Korsah, Anthony Stentz, and M. Bernardine Dias, “A comprehensive taxonomy for multi-robot task allocation”, The International Journal of Robotics Research, October 2013 Vol 32, Issue 12: pp. 1495-1512.
- G. Ayorkor Korsah, Balajee Kannan, Brett Browning, Anthony Stentz and M. Bernardine Dias, “xBots: An Approach to Generating and Executing Optimal Multi-Robot Plans with Cross-Schedule Dependencies,” 2012 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), May 2012.
- G. Ayorkor Korsah, Jack Mostow, M. Bernardine Dias, Tracy Morrison Sweet, Sarah M. Belousov, M. Frederick Dias, Haijun Gong, “Improving Child Literacy in Africa: Experiments with an Automated Reading Tutor,” Information Technologies & International Development, vol 6 no. 2, 2010.
- "Curriculum Vitae, G. Ayorkor Korsah" (PDF). Retrieved 20 January 2018.
- "Department Head: Korsah, G. Ayorkor (PhD)". Retrieved 20 January 2018.
- "Curriculum Vitae: G. Ayorkor Korsah (G. Ayorkor Mills-Tettey)" (PDF). Retrieved 20 January 2018.
- Korsah, G. Ayorkor (January 2011). "Exploring bounded optimal coordination for heterogeneous teams with cross-schedule dependencies". The Robotics Institute Carnegie Mellon University. Retrieved 2018-01-30.
- "Founders". African Robotics Network. Retrieved 29 January 2018.
- "The African Robotics Network". Disruptor Awards. Retrieved 29 January 2018.
- "Computer Scientists Are The Magicians Of Tomorrow – Dr. Ayorkor Korsah". Retrieved 20 January 2018.
|This Ghanaian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Ayorkor Korsah" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.