|Directed by||Miguel Sapochnik|
|Distributed by||Universal Pictures|
Search BIOS (film) on Amazon.
BIOS is an upcoming American science fiction drama film starring Tom Hanks. Hanks will play an inventor, the last man on Earth, who builds an android to keep him and his dog company. The movie was written by Craig Luck and Ivor Powell, and will be directed by Miguel Sapochnik.
- Tom Hanks as Finch, an ailing inventor and the last man on Earth
- Caleb Landry Jones
- Samira Wiley
On October 26, 2017, it was announced that Tom Hanks would star in the post-apocalyptic film, Bios, about a robot who is built by Hanks' ailing character to protect the life of his beloved dog when he dies. Miguel Sapochnik would direct the film, which would be produced by Robert Zemeckis and Kevin Misher, from a script by Craig Luck and Ivor Powell. Several major studios were bidding for the rights of the film with the production expected to begin in early 2018. A few days later, it was reported that Amblin Entertainment had purchased the project, with Universal Studios set to distribute it. In January 2019, Caleb Landry Jones joined the cast in a "motion-capture" role as the robot of whom Finch builds. In March 2019, Samira Wiley joined the cast.
Principal production commenced on February 25, 2019 and will conclude on May 19, 2019, in Vancouver, Canada.
The film will be released on October 2, 2020.
- https://variety.com/2018/film/news/tom-hanks-sci-fier-bios-2020-release-1202800241/ Variety
- Lang, Justin Kroll,Brent (October 26, 2017). "Tom Hanks to Star in Sci-Fi Film 'Bios' From 'Game of Thrones' Director (EXCLUSIVE)". Variety. Retrieved October 27, 2017.
- Tom Hanks Sci-Fi Project 'Bios' Goes to Amblin Entertainment
- Caleb Landry Jones to Co-Star With Tom Hanks in Amblin’s ‘Bios’ (EXCLUSIVE)
- 'Handmaid's Tale' Star Samira Wiley Joins Tom Hanks in 'Bios' (Exclusive)
- TOM HANK’S POST-APOCALYPSE FLICK ‘BIOS TO SHOOT FEBRUARY-MARCH IN VANCOUVER
- Universal Sets Tom Hanks' Sci-Fi Flick 'Bios' for 2020
This article "BIOS (film)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:BIOS (film). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.