|Lua error in Module:Infobox_mapframe at line 118: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Opening date||2009 (Phase 1)|
|Developer||Wulfe & Co.|
|Total retail floor area||124,644 sq ft (11,579.8 m2) retail|
92,234 sq ft (8,568.8 m2) office
The development is the largest in Uptown with over 1.8 million square feet with 124,644 sq ft (11,579.8 m2) of retail space and 92,234 sq ft (8,568.8 m2) of office space. BLVD Place is home to Whole Foods Market and numerous upscale shops, boutiques, and restaurants. Phase II of the development contains about 211,000 sq ft (19,600 m2) of retail, restaurant, and office space, and is 99.9% leased. Phase I, including 70,000 sq ft (6,500 m2) of retail and office space, was completed in 2009.
In April 2017, the real estate investment trust, Whitestone REIT, announced plans to buy the development for, along with Eldorado Plaza, $204.6 million. The eventually acquired the development for $158 million.
Others articles of the Topic Texas : Joe A. Guerra, Texas Rangers (baseball), Monroe Schwarzlose, Billy Guin, Eddy Shell, Canadian Trade Commissioner Service Office in Houston, Pat M. Baskin
Others articles of the Topic Architecture : Main Library (Columbus, Ohio), Villa Costanza, List of tallest buildings in Tysons, Virginia, Architect, Illinois Bicentennial - 200 Great Places Favorite Architecture
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- "Architecture - Practice Areas - Masterplanning + Urban Design - BLVD Place". AECOM. Retrieved 2012-11-06.
- "Tower to rise near the Galleria" (PDF). Houston Chronicle. Retrieved 2012-11-06.
- Houston Business Journal by Olivia Pulsinelli, Web producer. "Construction begins on next phase of Blvd Place mixed-use development - Houston Business Journal". Bizjournals.com. Retrieved 2012-11-06.
- "Hanover Co. plans 29-story high rise in Galleria area" (PDF). Houston Business Journal. Retrieved 2012-11-06.
- Submitted (2012-10-15). "High-rise residential tower announced for BLVD Place - Your Houston News: News". Your Houston News. Retrieved 2012-11-06.
- "Apache will be at home in BLVD Place" (PDF). Houston Chronicle. Retrieved 2012-11-06.
- "Apache Buys Galleria Area Land". Chamberofcommerce.com. 2012-06-04. Archived from the original on 2013-01-19. Retrieved 2012-11-06. Unknown parameter
- Pulsinelli, Olivia (19 April 2017). "Houston's Blvd Place mixed-use development sold to local REIT, another building planned". blzjournals.com. Retrieved 12 February 2020.
- Kalinoski, Gail (2 June 2017). "Whitestone REIT Completes $158M Acquisition of BLVD Place". cpexecutive.com. Retrieved 12 February 2020.
This article "BLVD Place" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:BLVD Place. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.