|Directed by||Ashangbor Akwetey Kanyi|
|Produced by||Ashangbor Akwetey Kanyi|
|Written by||Leila Afua Djansi Ashangbor Akwetey Kanyi|
Babina is a Ghanaian movie written by screenwriters Leila Afua Djansi and Ashangbor Akwetey Kanyi (2000) that tell a story of how a witch called Babina who was sent to the world to destroy the life of man but the forces of light (God) through men of God intercede on their behalf.The film is a African horror movie. Bambina is played by actress Kalsoume Sinare.
- ...the spirit woman Bambina, who snatches the husband of a barren woman, gives birth to an evil spirit child, and terrorizes her environment with her spiritual gaze, which brings sickness, mishap, and death.
- Kalsoume Sinare
- Emmanuel Armah
- Berky Perkins
- Helen Omaboe
- Nii Saka Brown
- Nana Baah Boakye
- Prince Yawson (Wakye)
- Nelmes, Jill; Selbo, Jule, Women Screenwriters: An International Guide, Springer (2015), p. 20, ISBN 9781137312372  (last retrieved 12 Jan 2019)
- Blackstar, Nana. "Babina". YouTube. Nana Blackstar. Retrieved 14 November 2018.
- Meyer, Birgit, Sensational Movies: Video, Vision, and Christianity in Ghana, University of California Press (2015), p. 244, ISBN 9780520287686  (last retrieved 12 Jan 2019)
- Köhn, Steffen, Videofilm in Ghana, Institut für Ethnologie und Afrikastudien (Department of Anthropology and African Studies), Johannes Gutenberg-Universität, p.65-70  (thesis) - retrieved 18 Jan 2019
- Bilstein, Johannes; Winzen, Matthias, (cont. Heike Behrend, Staatliche Kunsthalle Baden-Baden), Seele: Konstruktionen des Innerlichen in der Kunst, Volume 1, Staatliche Kunsthalle Baden-Baden (2004), p. 77
- Pulse : 8 epic old Ghanaian movies you need to watch again by David Mawli (03/09/2017)  - retrieved 18 Jan 2019
|This Ghana-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Babina (film)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Babina (film). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.