Baheroopi is a documentary film about street performers Behrupiya (impressionist).
Baheroopi is a film that traces the history, practice and metaphysics of street performers the Baheroopias – 'One in diverse forms'. Their story unfolds in and around a colorful land of Gujarat and Rajasthan. The film is directed and shot by Mumbai-based Cinematographer Vishal Tanna. The film was made in 2018 and had its premiere in International Gujarati film Festival-2018 in New Jersey.
- Joravarsinh Jadav,Jayanti Joshi "Shabab" and Pradip Tanna are unfolding the story of this art-form.
- Running time: 39 minutes
- Country: India
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- film language : Gujarati
- Release date: 05/08/2018
The journey of film Baheroopi started quite differently, during my traveling and exploring an Incredible India, A dying culture of street performing arts, specifically Baheroopi stucked in my mind. I started my research. After knowing their glorious past, struggling present and an uncertain future.my curiosity and sympathy grows. I decided to tell the story of street performers the Baheroopias- 'One in diverse forms'.
- Won Best Film at International Gujarati film Festival-2018 in New Jersey.
- Official Selection at the Dadasaheb Phalke International Film Festival – 2019 in Mumbai, India
- Official Selection at the Chitra Bharati Film Festival – 2020 in Ahemadabad, India
- International Festival of Short Films on Culture & Tourism – 6
- IGFF Winners List – 2018
- This year's winners_indiaabroad
- USAમાં આંતર રાષ્ટ્રીય ગુજરાતી ફિલ્મ ફેસ્ટીવલમાં કચ્છી ફિલ્મ મેકરની ‘બહેરૂપી’ને બેસ્ટ એવોર્ડ_Divyabhaskar
- Official Screening CBFF-2020
This article "Baheroopi" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Baheroopi. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.