Bell & Ross
History and production
Bell & Ross was founded in 1992 as a university project between Bruno Belamich (Bell) and Carlos A. Rosillo (Ross). Swiss watch designers, including co-founder and creative director Bruno Belamich, joined with aircraft control specialists to create a pilot’s watch. Bell & Ross watches are built to function even in high altitudes, freezing temperatures and extreme acceleration. The brand's square-cased BR-01 models are its signature design. The company has three product lines: Aviation, Marine and Vintage. Bell & Ross movements are made in collaboration with Geneva-based MHC (Manufacture Hautes Complications). Chanel took partial ownership of the company in 1997. The brand created a limited edition watch to mark the 25th anniversary of streetwear brand A Bathing Ape in 2018.
Bell & Ross have collaborated with Renault since 2016.
The BR V3-94 Black Steel is a 43mm timepiece with an in-house movement designed to compete with classic chronographs such as the Rolex Daytona or Omega Speedmaster.
Bell & Ross Space 1 was the first automatic chronometer to be worn in space. Bell & Ross Hydromax 11 100 M was the Guinness World Record holder for wristwatch water-resistance at 11,000 meters. In 2002 Bell & Ross introduced the first jumping hour watch with power reserve, the Vintage 123 Heure Sautante.
- Baume et Mercier
- Breitling SA
- Omega SA
- TAG Heuer
- Chanel J12
- Bell & Ross Hodinkee, accessed 10/23/2018
- Bell & Ross Strives to Make the Watch Case Disappear VICTORIA GOMELSKY, Robb Report, SEPTEMBER 25, 2018
- Bell & Ross MR PORTER
- Urban Ergonomics with Precision Performance Hypebeast, December 10, 2018
- Behind the brand: Bell & Ross: What you need to know about the luxury watch house Josh Lee, Gentleman's Journal
- Introducing The Bell & Ross BR-X1 Military JUSTIN HAST, Hodinkee, OCTOBER 9, 2018
- Bell & Ross Crown & Caliber, accessed October 2018
- A Military-Style Watch Ready for Battle or the Boardroom JOHN LYON, Robb Report, OCTOBER 8, 2018
- Bell & Ross Launches New Website Hodinkee, JASON HEATON, MAY 18, 2011
- Bell & Ross MR PORTER
- Limited Edition Watch By Bell and Ross To Mark Bathing Ape's 25th Year Forbes, Bianca Salonga, November 12, 2018
- Bell & Ross’s New Limited-Edition Racing Watches Were Designed to Look Like Renault’s F1 Cars: The two French brands have worked together since 2016. Robb Report, VICTORIA GOMELSKY
- As Clear as — Industrial Sapphire Nazanin Lankarani, New York Times, March 23, 2018
- The BR-X1 Tourbillon Sapphire Is By Far Bell & Ross’s Most Expensive Watch Ever JAMES D. MALCOLMSON, Robb Report, MARCH 13, 2017
- Bell & Ross Perfectly Balances Form & Function With the Black Steel Chronograph Carrying an in-house, fully automatic movement Jeff Yeung, Hypebeast, April 3, 2020
- If You Want a Technical Watch, You Want the New Bell & Ross BR 05 Esquire, 23 October 2020
|This France-related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Bell & Ross" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Bell & Ross. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.