Bhavai is an upcoming Indian Hindi-language period romance movie written and directed by Hardik Gajjar.The movie is produced by Hardik Gajjar Films, starring Praktik Gandhi and Aindrita Ray, the supporting cast includes Rajesh Sharma, Flora Saini, Ankur Bhatia, Ankur Vikal, Rajendra Gupta and Abhimanyu Singh.
It is the story of a good for nothing son of a religious priest, Rajaram Joshi who dreams of becoming an actor but is forced to do odd jobs by his father. His life takes a dramatic turn when members of the Hindu Karya Mandali request Bhavar Drama Company to peform Ramleela in the village as it has never been performed in the town before and will help in spreading religous awareness. Rajaram finds this as an opportunity and accidently gets the chance of his life to play the main villain of Ramleela, The Ravana.
His exemplary performance floors the lead heroine Rani, who plays Sita in the act whose innocence and dreams attracts Rajaram towards her but this love between 2 human beings is percieved diifferently because by now the character that they play on stage becomes real for public and nobody wants Ravana and Sita to end up together.
- Pratik Gandhi as Raja-Ram Joshi, plays Ravana in the Ram-Leela
- Aindrita Ray as Rani, plays Sita in the Ram-Leela
- Flora Saini as Urmi, plays kaikeyi in the Ram-Leela
- Abhimanyu Singh as Bhawar, owner of the Ram-Leela
- Rajesh Sharma as Banjrangi, plays Hanuman in the Ram-Leela
- Ankur Bhatia as Lacchu, plays Lakshman in the Ram-Leela
- Bhagyashree Mote as Pyaari, plays Shurpanakha in the Ram-Leela
- Ankur Vikal as Bhurelal, plays Ram in the Ram-Leela
- Rajendra Gupta as Panditji
- Gopal Singh as Ratan Singh
- Anil Rastogi as Netaji
- Krishna Bisht as Gomu
The shooting of the Film commenced on 1st May 2018 and wrapped up on 7th June 2018. The Director of Photography is Chirantan Das while The Production Designer on set is Jayant Deshmukh.
- Moti Khakhar (Bhuj) - Gujarat
- Nani Khakhar (Bhuj) - Gujarat
- Tera (Bhuj) - Gujarat
- Vanki-Patri Village (Bhuj)- Gujarat
- Faradi Village (Bhuj) - Gujarat
- Samagoga Village - Gujarat
- Apple Studio - Mumbai
The soundtracks in the film were lyricised by Shabir Ahmed and composed by Team Sara Music.
All tracks written by Shabbir Ahmed.
|1.||"Ramleela"||Udit Narayan, Shreya Ghoshal|
|2.||"Bansuri"||Aaman Trikha, Swati Sharma|
|3.||"Kahe Muskay Re"||Shreya Ghoshal, Sameer Khan|
|4.||"Mom ki Gudiya"||Aaman Trikha|
|5.||"Ishq Fituri"||Mohit Chauhan|
|6.||"Siyapati Ramchandra"||Darshan Raval, Raja Hasan, Shambhavi|
Aindrita Ray plays Sita in her second Hind film The movie
- "Aindrita Ray plays Sita in her second Hindi film - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2020-10-08.
This article "Bhavai (film)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Bhavai (film). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.
- Thakkar, Dhrumit; Thakkar, Dhrumit (2018-06-05). "Actress Aindrita Ray's 'Sita' look revealed". GNS News. Retrieved 2020-10-08.
- Service, Tribune News. "Ankur grabs his next project". Tribuneindia News Service. Retrieved 2020-10-08.
- "After Haseena Parkar, Ankur Bhatia bags Ronnie Screwvala's film". mid-day. 2018-09-08. Retrieved 2020-10-08.
- "Bhavai (0000) Where to Watch Online, Official Trailer, Release Date, Buzz". www.mymovierack.com. Retrieved 2020-10-08.
- Seta, Keyur. "Bhavai, film featuring Scam 1992 actors Pratik Gandhi and Hemant Kher, ready to be released". Cinestaan. Retrieved 2020-11-06.
- "Aindrita Ray on Instagram: "My first hindi film screened in Brampton Canada and at Iifa today waiting to hear its response n it's national release real soon #iifa2019…"". Instagram. Retrieved 2020-11-06.