Bionano Genomics, Inc.
|Traded as||NASDAQ: BNGO|
Russell 2000 Component
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
San Diego, California,
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
Bionano Genomics, Inc is an American biotechnology company founded in 2003, specialized in digital cytogenetics and optical genomic mapping It sells its products for research use applications primarily to laboratories associated with academic and governmental research institutions, as well as to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and contract research companies in the United States and Canada, Europe, the Middle East, India, Africa, China, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, and Australia.
The company was funded in 2003 and was formerly known as BioNano Genomics, Inc. and changed its name to Bionano Genomics, Inc. in July 2018. The company is headquartered in San Diego, California.
Erik Holmlin, PhD, President and Chief Executive Officer. Christopher Stewart, Chief Financial Officer. Alka Chaubey, PhD, FACMG, Chief Medical Officer.
The company main product is Saphyr®, a Optical genome mapping instrument capable of identify genome variation.. Saphyr® platform can analyze the long segments of genomic DNA and other biomolecules structural variations. For example Saphyr® was used by Harvard University researcher to detect immune differences in children with severe COVID-19. Other notable products are: The Bionano Saphyr Chip® and Irys Chip® The Company offers proprietary nanochannel chips, automated imaging instrument, integrated primary and secondary software, and application specific reagents.
- "Bionano Genomics, Inc. Common Stock (BNGO) Revenue EPS | Nasdaq".
- Yuan, Yuxuan; Chung, Claire Yik-Lok; Chan, Ting-Fung (January 1, 2020). "Advances in optical mapping for genomic research". Computational and Structural Biotechnology Journal. 18: 2051–2062. doi:10.1016/j.csbj.2020.07.018. PMC 7419273 Check
|pmc=value (help). PMID 32802277 Check
|pmid=value (help) – via www.sciencedirect.com.
- "bionano". bioinformatics.k-state.edu.
- "Bionano Genomics, Inc. (BNGO) Company Profile & Facts - Yahoo Finance". finance.yahoo.com.
- "Senior Management". Bionano Genomics.
- "Optical Mapping - Saphyr Whole Genome Imaging". Bionano Genomics.
- "Bionano Genomics Inc - Company Profile and News". Bloomberg.com.
- "Multisystem Mystery". hms.harvard.edu.
- "Bionano Chip - Flow Cells". Bionano Genomics.
Other articles of the topic Companies : Leher App, Hyundai Movex Co., Ltd., Technics, ENI Corporate University, GLV Group, Advanced Bionics, Brewstr
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
This article "Bionano Genomics, Inc." is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Bionano Genomics, Inc.. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.