Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Edit this InfoBox|
02 August 1987
|Baptised||02 August 1987|
|Education||Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice|
|Known for||Artist Management|
|Home town||New York|
Daniel Bird Desir (born August 2nd 1987, NewYork) is a music manager. known for his affairs with many high-profile hip-hop music professionals. He founded Timeless Music Entertainment in 2014, a firm that handles artists and producers.
Education and Early life
Birdman born in a Haitian-American household, Desir lost his father at age one.Bird graduated from John Jay College with a bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice. He built a platform for emerging entertainers, D&D Productions, and went to work for himself.
Early on in his career as a music executive, Bird met Brick Squad artist Frenchie in 2011. The two made a fast bond, and Bird traveled to shows with the rapper heard on Gucci Mane and Waka Flocka albums. Starting as Road Manager, Bird eventually took on the career of Frenchie, and soon after, Mike WiLL affiliate, Yung Joey (aka F1Jo). In 2015, he co-discovered a group, 821, whose song, “Lobby,” became a hit on WorldstarHipHop, radio, and Soundcloud. 50 Cent invited them to play his Power premiere.
During this time, Bird pivoted. Early in the song’s climb, he sought out to find who produced Desiigner’s Panda. Desir eventually linked with Menace, a UK beat-maker who needed representation. From Menace, Bird built a roster of talented producers. Not long after his work with Menace, Bird connected with a very notarized producer in the hip-hop industry, Taz Taylor 
Since Bird joined the fold in late 2016, he helped negotiate Taz’s first major beat placement with Desiigner and Gucci Mane’s “Liife”. In 2017, Bird was instrumental in securing him a deal with Mike Caren at APG Publishing. Internet Money launched a label with Alamo/Interscope in 2018. The roster of producers including Taz, Nick Mira, JRHITMAKER, Ricky Racks, A2RBeatz from the UK and others, has swarmed the charts with numerous platinum and gold hits; Bird represents them all. At TME, he also manages Ricky Racks, NO1, Dstackz, Lil Reek, longtime act F1Jo, and countless other signed artist and producers. He has secured strategically diverse publishing deals with various labels and A-list executives.
- NiceJewBoy (2018-01-16). ""Marketing is the key to success" Interview with producer manager Birdman ZOE". Curated Flame. Retrieved 2019-10-11.
- "𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘔𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘤 𝘌𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 (@timelessmusicentertainment) • Instagram photos and videos". www.instagram.com. Retrieved 2019-10-11.
- "John Jay College of Criminal Justice". John Jay College of Criminal Justice. Retrieved 2019-10-11.
- Labs, PaintBox (2019-03-08), Breaking Through Management With Birdman Zoe, retrieved 2019-10-11
- "Menace, The Producer For 'Panda', Inks Major Publishing Deal". Karen Civil. 2016-05-02. Retrieved 2019-10-11.
- "10K Projects Signs Taz Taylor's Internet Money Collective to Joint Venture". Billboard. Retrieved 2019-10-11.
- "Think You Need A Manager? DJ Pain 1 + Birdman Zoe Break It Down". BeatStars. 2017-05-16. Retrieved 2019-10-11.
- "L3 Magazine ft. BirdMan Zoe - October, 2019". Issuu. Retrieved 2019-10-11.
This article "Birdman Zoe" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Birdman Zoe. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.