Blooket is an online game founded in late 2020.
The gameplay is similar to Kahoot!; various people answer questions. However, there are several different ways to play.
Like Kahoot!, various people have a certain amount of time (usually 20 seconds) before the timer runs out.
The objective of this game is to get as much gold as possible before the timer runs out. There are several different hidden chests revealing a power-up (or power-down), with blooks.
- Nothing (no effect on the gold counter; silver box with star)
- X Gold (either 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 100, Double, or Triple; numbers are picture of gold, double is a yellow man with red shirt drooling, triple is a unicorn)
- Lose X% (either 25% or 50%, the former is a slime, while the latter is an angry horse)
- Take X% (allows the player to take a certain amount of gold; either 10%, or 25%; former is a picture of a pony, latter is a yellow prince)
- Swap (players trade gold unwillingly; picture of a king)
Players need to make money before the timer runs out by selling food to the NPC blooks.
Players choose blooks to try and get as much money as possible before the timer runs out.
Players choose blooks to try and stop enemies from making it to the end.
The first player to answer 30 questions wins.
Players are put into teams.
This article "Blooket Game" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Blooket Game. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.