Blue Wave 2018 (2)
Blue Wave 2018 is a political advocacy movement of liberal Democrats in the United States of America with an initial mission to elect Democrats during the 2018 mid-term elections. The term may have originated with women's advocacy groups which strongly opposed the Trump administration and his nomination of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court. Active in this movement to support Democrats' candidacies for election during the November 6, 2018 mid-terms was the group Liberal Women of Chesterfield County, based in Chesterfield County, Virginia, and founded as a Facebook page by Kim Drew Wright.
Also involved in the evolution of the term Blue Wave was the previously formed "90 for 90" group organized in honor of Dr.William Ferguson Reid which opposed widespread gerrymandering and engaged in efforts to increase the numbers of voters in the 7th Congressional District of Virginia.
- Norlian, Allison. "'Liberal Women of Chesterfield County' works to change politics". Retrieved 26 October 2018.
- Fleishman, Jeffrey. "Cultural Divide: Books, poems and the Doors inspire liberal women in Virginia against Trump and conservatives - Los Angeles Times". latimes.com. Retrieved 26 October 2018.
- "Why a historically conservative county in Virginia is making national Republicans nervous". Washington Post. Retrieved 26 October 2018.
- "Meet the liberal women who are angry, engaged and ready to vote". CNN. Retrieved 26 October 2018.
- "blue wave meme - Google Search". www.google.com. Retrieved 26 October 2018.
- Levine, Carrie (25 October 2018). "How ActBlue Is Trying To Turn Small Donations Into A Blue Wave". FiveThirtyEight. Retrieved 26 October 2018.
- Website of Liberal Women of Chesterfield County.
- Blue Virginia: Kim Drew Wright interview with Larry Barnett.
- Interview of Kim Drew Wright by Marcello Rollando.
Blue Wave 2018
This article "Blue Wave 2018 (2)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Blue Wave 2018 (2). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.