Boy in the Corner (film)
|Boy in the Corner|
|Directed by||Joshy Lee|
|Produced by||Luciano D'Amato|
|Screenplay by||Joshy Lee|
|Cinematography||Tamás Apor Méder|
|Edited by||Joshy Lee|
Studio 7 Films
Boy in the Corner is a social crime drama film directed by Joshy Lee.
The film is presented by Studio 7 Films & produced by Luciano D'Amato and Joshy Lee.
The film follows a young 15-year-old boy, Myles(Cyran Vergara); A troubled but promising and talented young boy. He holds a strong creative drive and passion, but he is always told to suppress it, either verbally or through disadvantaging actions by society, his school, and even sometimes those close to him. While losing his creative release, Myles finds himself on more of a destructive path, losing trust from friends and family as he falls into the attractive arms of gang life and gang culture, through drug dealer and new found brother figure Jaime(Shaun Pelayo).
- Cyran Vergara as Myles Rivera
- Victoria Shepherd as Maria Rivera (Myles' Mum)
- Shaun Pelayo as Jaime (Leader of the 'KINGS' gang)
- Akil Largie as D'Verne (Mentor assigned to look out for Myles)
- Ewan Perry as Khalil (Myles' close friend)
- Luka Arpino as Jakob (Myles' close friend)
- Solly Mcleod as Caleb ('KINGS' gang member)
- Jon-Paul Gates as John (Maria's new boyfriend)
- Gabrielle Pineda as Bri (Myles' little sister)
- Oli Meredith as Ash ('KINGS' gang member)
- Shaun Colishaw ('KINGS' gang member)
- Hattie Jackson (Jaime's Girlfriend)
This article "Boy in the Corner (film)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Boy in the Corner (film). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.