Brackley Secondary Modern School
|Houses|| Washington |
History[edit | edit source]
The school originally occupied the "Feed My Lambs" or "Belltower" site on the junction of High St and Hill St. Built in 1871 the school included infants junior and senior school pupils. In 1913 the senior school moved to a new site in Manor Road.
In September 1973 the school merged with Brackley High School and Magdalen College School to form a new comprehensive school on two sites.
Head teachers[edit | edit source]
- 1900-1913 - Mr Robert Aldous
- 1913-1923 - Mr William Little
- 1923-1933 - Mr E.H. Barker
- 1933-1938 - Mr Fairclough
- 1938-1957 - Mr W.E. Taylor
- 1957-1968 - Mr Cook
- 1968-1974 - Mr. K.T. Marsh
References[edit | edit source]
- "Aims and Ethos | Brackley Church of England Junior School". www.brackleycofejuniorschool.co.uk.
- "National Archives | Brackley Secondary Modern School".
This article "Brackley Secondary Modern School" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Brackley Secondary Modern School. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.