Brandon Z. Moore
Brandon Z. Moore is a manager for several celebrities in the music industry. He has managed long-time friend YG, and worked with him on the 2016 album Still Brazy, which included the singles "Fuck Donald Trump" and "Why You Always Hatin?" later released independently. He is president of the label 4Hunnid Records and YG is the CEO. He also manages Jussie Smollett, and told police he overheard a scuffle around 2 AM on January 30, 2019 where "MAGA country" and a racial slur were shouted. He is a fan of Jay Z.
- Brandon Z. Moore: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- LA Weekly https://www.laweekly.com/music/ygs-sophomore-album-will-be-called-still-brazy-and-it-will-change-the-game-6981384 "Still Brazy aims to rebuild the ride with run-flat whitewalls and better mileage. "He's aiming for a real specific vibe and story with this album," explains Brandon Moore, YG's longtime friend and manager."
- YG Inks Multi-Million Dollar Label Deal With Interscope, Announces FDT Tour "YG has turned his lifestyle into a business. As the CEO of his label 4Hunnid Records (launched in 2015), the Compton native, born Keenon Jackson, tells Billboard exclusively that he and his longtime friend and partner Brandon Moore, the label’s president, have signed a multi-million dollar joint venture with Interscope Records."
- https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Culture/police-continue-search-men-involved-racially-charged-hate/story?id=60724847 "Smollett’s music manager, Brandon Z. Moore, told ABC News that he was on the phone with Smollett when he was attacked. Moore said he heard the words "MAGA country" being used. "I heard that clearly. I heard the scuffle and I heard the racial slur." Chicago Police told ABC News that they spoke with Moore, and that his account is noted in the police report, though they have not yet confirmed it with phone records. They added that both Smollett and Moore told them they were on the phone together.
- https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/hip-hop/7416528/wale-vic-mensa-jay-z-reasonable-doubt-20th-anniversary "My boy, Brandon Moore, he always a big Jay Z fan."
|This article about a United States businessperson is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Brandon Z. Moore" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Brandon Z. Moore. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.