Real Estate Professional
Brendan Maddigan is a real estate professional specializing in the sales of commercial and residential investment properties in New York City.
Brendan Maddigan currently holds the Vice Chairman title at JLL, were he focuses on investment property sales in the NYC boroughs of Brooklyn and Queens. Prior to his role at JLL, Brendan served as Vice Chairman at Cushman & Wakefield (C&W). Brendan launched his career with Massey Knakal Realty Services around 2005 (C&W purchased Massey Knakal in 2014).
Brendan Maddigan has successfully completed over 250 real estate transactions with an aggregate consideration of over $2.15 Billion. In 2018 alone, Brendan and his team successfully handled over 27 assignments with a total dollar volume of nearly $300 million.
Maddigan is an MIT alumnus holding a degree in mechanical engineering.
- C&W Top Producer (2016, 2017)
- C&W Top 100 Brokers Nationwide (2015, 2016)
- CoStar Power Broker Award (2014–2017)
- Massey Knakal PIER Award Representing Overall Values (2014)
- 470 Kent Avenue (Certified Lumber)
- 1 River Street (ConEdison)
- $160 Million - 1 N 11th Street (CitiStorage)
- $92.3 Million - 263-277 S 5th Street (The Dime assemblage)
- $76.6 Million - 555 Broadway & 277 Lorimer Street
- $68.7 Million - The Brooklyn Santander Collection
- $50.0 Million – 500 Kent Avenue (ConEdison)
- $45.0 Million - 385 Union Avenue
- $44.1 Million - 514 President Street (Gowanus Opportunity)
- $41.2 Million – 151 Kent Avenue
- $35.5 Million - 61 N 11th Street
- $31.0 Million - 305 McGuinness Boulevard
This article "Brendan Maddigan" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Brendan Maddigan. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.