Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Born||May 24, 1975|
|Alma mater||Appalachian State University (1998)|
|Coaching career (HC unless noted)|
|2000||Louisville (S&C GA)|
|2001–2002||South Carolina (GA)|
|2003||North Alabama (DB)|
|2004–2009||Georgia Tech (LB)|
Brian Jean-Mary (born May 24, 1975) is an American football coach and former player who is currently the linebackers coach for the Michigan Wolverines football team. He played college football as an Linebacker at Appalachian State for coach Jerry Moore from 1993 to 1997. He is a former assistant at Georgia Tech, Louisville, Texas and most recently USF.
On January 15, 2014, Jean-Mary was named Recruiting coordinator and linebackers coach at Texas under new head coach Charlie Strong.
On January 8, 2017, Brian Jean-Mary was named the defensive coordinator at USF.
- "Brian Jean-Mary". MGoBlue.com. Board of Regents of the University of Michigan. Retrieved 21 January 2020.
- "Brian Jean-Mary named Recruiting Coordinator/Linebackers Coach at Texas". TexasSports.com. The University of Texas at Austin. Retrieved 21 January 2020.
- "JEAN-MARY NAMED DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR". GoUSFBulls.com. UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH FLORIDA. Retrieved 21 January 2020.
- "Jean-Mary, Shoop Added to Defensive Staff; Harbaugh Named Special Teams Coordinator". MGoBlue.com. Board of Regents of the University of Michigan. Retrieved 21 January 2020.
- "Michigan football adds Bob Shoop, Brian Jean-Mary to coaching staff". MLive.com. Advanced Local Media LLC. Retrieved 21 January 2020.
This article "Brian Jean-Mary" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Brian Jean-Mary. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.