Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Bulletin d'Archéologie et d'Architecture Libanaises
Bull. Archéol. Archit. Liban. doesn't exist.
Bull Archéol Archit Liban doesn't exist.
|Discipline||Archaeology, Architecture, and History of Lebanon|
|Language||English and French (with Arabic abstracts)|
|Edited by||Anne-Marie Maïla-Afeiche|
Directorate General of Antiquities of Lebanon (Lebanon)
|Bull. Archéol. Archit. Liban.|
Bulletin d'Archéologie et d'Architecture Libanaises (or BAAL) is the semi-annual academic journal series published by the Lebanese Department of Antiquities (or DGA), in offices located within the Beirut National Museum. The journal title acronym is a play on the title or name of a Canaanite and Phoenician god, Baal (meaning "lord"). BAAL serves as the required place of initial publication of many (but not all) excavations in Lebanon that are permitted through the DGA. The supplement series is known as Bulletin d'Archéologie et d'Architecture Libanaises: Hors-série, and is published on an as-needed basis, to contain monograph-length material or thematic collections of articles. Both series have been in print since 1996, and contain articles and other content in both French and English, with Arabic abstracts.
- Lebanon; Mudīrīyah al-ʻĀmmah lil-Āthār (1996). "Baal: bulletin d'archéologie et d'architecture libanaises". Baal : bulletin d'archéologie et d'architecture libanaises. ISSN 1683-0083. OCLC 55209469.
- "الصفحة الرئيسية". Lebanese Ministry of Culture. Retrieved 2019-12-12. Unknown parameter
- "Musée National de Beyrouth". Mediterranean Museums Association (AMMed). Retrieved 2019-12-12. Unknown parameter
- Sader, Hélène (July 8, 2013). "Archaeology in Lebanon Today: Its Politics and Its Problems -". ASOR (American Schools of Oriental Research) Blog. Retrieved 2019-12-13. Unknown parameter
- Liban; Direction générale des antiquités (2004). "BAAL, Bulletin d'Archéologie et d'Architecture Libanaises". BAAL, Bulletin d'Archéologie et d'Architecture Libanaises. (in French). OCLC 494081003.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
This article "Bulletin d'Archéologie et d'Architecture Libanaises" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Bulletin d'Archéologie et d'Architecture Libanaises. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.