|Full name||César Agustin Costilla|
|Born||21 July 1979|
San Miguel de Tucumán, Tucumán, Argentina
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
|Weight||145 lb (66 kg; 10.4 st)|
|Former tour(s)||Challenge Tour (2016)|
PGA Tour Latinoamérica
Costilla turned professional in 2001. He played on the PGA Tour Latinoamérica and its predecessor, the Tour de las Américas, until 2014. He won three times on the tour, the biggest being the Argentine Open in 2009, and finished third on the Order of Merit in 2011. He has also won several other tournaments in his native Argentina on the TPG Tour, topping the Order of Merit on four occasions, in 2009, 2013, 2017 and 2019.
In 2015 he qualified to play on the second tier European Challenge Tour for the 2016 season. Although he made several cuts, he failed to win enough money to retain his playing privileges.
Tour de las Américas wins (3)
Other wins (7)
- 2006 Misiones Open (Arg)
- 2013 Misiones Open (Arg)
- 2014 Misiones Open (Arg)
- 2017 North Open (Arg), Misiones Open (Arg)
- 2019 North Open (Arg), Coast Open (Arg)
- "César Costilla Profile". PGA Tour. Retrieved 31 July 2019.
- "Costilla ganó el Abierto de la República de golf". Clarín (in español). 13 December 2009. Retrieved 31 July 2019.
- "César Costilla, campeón del Abierto OSDE de Golf". El Espectator (in español). 15 April 2012. Retrieved 31 July 2019.
- César Costilla at the PGA Tour official site
- César Costilla at the European Tour official site
- César Costilla at the TPG Tour official site
- César Costilla at the Official World Golf Ranking official site
This article "César Costilla" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:César Costilla. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.