Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Edit this InfoBox|
| C Anandharamakrishnan-DIRECTOR-IIFPT.jpg|
Anandharamakrishnan in 2017
|Alma mater||Loughborough University, United Kingdom|
|Spouse(s)||Dr. G. Shashikala|
Anandharamakrishnan Chinnaswamy, commonly referred to as Anandharamakrishnan is an Indian scientist and academician in the field of food processing. Presently[when?], he is the Director, Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology, Thanjavur (functioning under the Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Govt. of India).
 Anandharamakrishnan completed his B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering and M.Tech. from A.C. College of Technology, Anna University, India. He then achieved a doctoral degree in Chemical Engineering from Loughborough University, United Kingdom, under the Commonwealth Scholarship programme for which he worked on 'Experimental and Computational Fluid Dynamics Studies on Sprayfreeze-drying and Spray-drying of Proteins'.
His research outputs are well documented in international journals, two International patents and seven Indian patents. He is also the author of four books.
- Spray Drying Techniques for Food Ingredient Encapsulation by C. Anandharamakrishnan, Padma Ishwarya S. ISBN 978-1-118-86419-7 Search this book on .
- Handbook of Drying for Dairy Products by C. Anandharamakrishnan ISBN 978-1-118-93049-6 Search this book on .
- Computational Fluid Dynamics Applications in Food Processing by C. Anandharamakrishnan ISBN 978-1-4614-7990-1 Search this book on .
- Techniques for Nanoencapsulation of Food Ingredients by C. Anandharamakrishnan ISBN 978-1-4614-9387-7 Search this book on .
- An athermal process for the concentration of Garcinia extract C. Anandharamakrishnan, Naveen Nagaraj, G.K. Jayaprakasha, B.S. Jena, M.C. Varadaraj, K.S.M.S. Raghavarao
- A process for the encapsulation Garcinia extract C. Anandharamakrishnan, G.K. Jayaprakasha, R.S. Barhate, B.S. Jena, S.G. Jayaprakashan, K.S.M.S. Raghavarao
- A novel process for the recovery of proteins from cheese whey C. Anandharamakrishnan,R.S. Barhate, K.S.M.S. Raghavarao
- Powder-from-g-pedunculata A process for the encapsulation Garcinia extract C. Anandharamakrishnan, G.K. Jayaprakasha, B.S. Jena, R.S. Barhate, S.G. Jayaprakashan, K.S.M.S. Raghavarao
- A process for enriching Ar.turmerone from turmeric oleoresin Industry waste G.K. Jayaprakasha, C. Anandharamakrishnan, P.S. Negi, K.K. Sakariah
- A process for the recovery of proteins from fish waste C. Anandharamakrishnan, G.S. Joseph, A. Tamilselvi and K.S.M.S. Raghavarao
- "Director". www.iifpt.edu.in. Retrieved 7 August 2017.
- "C. Anandharamakrishnan, PhD, FRSC - Google Scholar Citations". scholar.google.com.au. Retrieved 7 August 2017.
- Profile at IIFPT
- IICPT gets new director
- Low-cost Kit to Detect Vitamin A in Milk
- It’s opportunities galore in food processing sector, say experts
This article "C. Anandharamakrishnan" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.