|Look up celebrity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A celebrity is a person who is famously recognized in a society; also, the state of being such a person.
Celebrity may also refer to:
Music[edit | edit source]
- Celebrity (album), a 2001 album by NSYNC
- "Celebrity" (Barenaked Ladies song), a 2004 UK-only single by the Canadian based group Barenaked Ladies
- "Celebrity" (Brad Paisley song), a 2003 song by Brad Paisley on his album Mud on the Tires
- "C-lebrity", a song by Queen and Paul Rodgers
- "Celebrity", a 2010 song by Lloyd Banks featuring Akon from the album H.F.M. 2 (The Hunger for More 2)
Publications[edit | edit source]
- Celebrity, a promotional magazine published by the Church of Scientology
- Celebrity Jane (published in the UK as Jane's Fame), a 2009 book by Claire Harman
Films & TV[edit | edit source]
- Celebrity (film), a 1998 film by Woody Allen
- Celeb (TV series), a British television comedy series starring Harry Enfield and Amanda Holden, based on a cartoon strip from Private Eye magazine
- Celebrity (TV series), 1984 miniseries adaptation of a novel by Thomas Thompson
Other uses[edit | edit source]
- Chevrolet Celebrity, a midsize car produced by Chevrolet (1982–1990)
- Fisher Celebrity, homebuilt aircraft
- Celebrity (game), a party game
- Celebrity Cruises, a cruise line
- Celebrity tomato, a tomato cultivar
See also[edit | edit source]
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Celebrity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
This article "Celebrity (disambiguation)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.