Cha Cha Real Smooth
|Cha Cha Real Smooth|
|Directed by||Cooper Raiff|
|Screenplay by||Cooper Raiff|
Search Cha Cha Real Smooth on Amazon.
Cha Cha Real Smooth is an upcoming American drama film written and directed by Cooper Raiff.
- Cooper Raiff
- Dakota Johnson
- Leslie Mann
- Brad Garrett
- Raúl Castillo
- Odeya Rush
- Vanessa Burghardt
- Evan Assante
- Colton Osorio
In March 2021, it was announced Dakota Johnson and Cooper Raiff would star in the film, with Raiff directing from a screenplay he wrote, with Johnson set to serve as a producer under her TeaTime Pictures banner. In August 2021, Leslie Mann, Brad Garrett, Raúl Castillo, Odeya Rush, Vanessa Burghardt, Evan Assante and Colton Osorio joined the cast of the film, with principal photography commencing on August 12, 2021.
- Kit, Borys (March 12, 2021). "SXSW-Winning 'Shithouse' Helmer Cooper Raiff To Direct, Star With Dakota Johnson In 'Cha Cha Real Smooth;' Picturestart & Endeavor Content Funding". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved March 12, 2021.
- Donnelly, Matt (August 12, 2021). "Dakota Johnson's 'Cha Cha Real Smooth' Adds Leslie Mann, Raúl Castillo, Brad Garrett (EXCLUSIVE)". Variety. Retrieved August 12, 2021.
- Axelrod, Joshua (July 26, 2021). "'Cha Cha Real Smooth' with Dakota Johnson to film in Pittsburgh, seeks extras". The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. Retrieved August 12, 2021.
- "We hope you're all ready to Cha Cha Real Smooth with us 💃 Shout out to @coop_myself and our pals at @picturestart and @endeavor for embarking on this epic journey with us. Cameras start rolling August 12th 🎥". Instagram. August 7, 2021. Retrieved August 12, 2021.
- "Film and TV Projects Going Into Production - Cha Cha Real Smooth". Variety Insight. Archived from the original on March 15, 2021. Retrieved March 15, 2021. Unknown parameter
This article "Cha Cha Real Smooth" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Cha Cha Real Smooth. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.