|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
Fatal error: The format of the coordinate could not be determined. Parsing failed.
|Rural District||Tala Tappeh|
|Time zone||UTC+3:30 (IRST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+4:30 (IRDT)|
Chamaki (Persian: چمكي, also Romanized as Chamakī) is a village in Tala Tappeh Rural District, Nazlu District, Urmia County, West Azerbaijan Province, Iran. In the 1986 census, 33 people in 7 families were reported to live in Chamaki. At the 2006 census, its existence was noted, but its population was not reported. The local church is known as Saint Mary. In 2020 the church underwent restoration.
- Chamaki can be found at GEOnet Names Server, at this link, by opening the Advanced Search box, entering "-3813114" in the "Unique Feature Id" form, and clicking on "Search Database".
- "1986 census" (PDF). 1986. p. 51.
- "Census of the Islamic Republic of Iran, 1385 (2006)". Islamic Republic of Iran. Archived from the original (Excel) on 2011-11-11.
- ابنا (2019-07-21). "پاسخ به شایعات مبنی بر بیتوجهی به کلیساها در ایران + تصاویر کلیساهای مرمت شده". AhlulBayt News Agency (ABNA) (in فارسی). Retrieved 2021-04-18.
- "Historical churches in West Azarbaijan undergo rehabilitation works". Tehran Times. 2020-08-04. Retrieved 2021-04-18.
Other articles of the topic Iran : Sheykhan, Kermanshah, Tarbiat School, Grain Development Company, Shiraz, Bagh-e Hajji Abdol, Kachalabad, Ardabil, Chah-e Shomareh-ye Seh, Khashayar ghajar
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
|This Urmia County location article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Chamaki" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Chamaki. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.