|Edit this InfoBox|
Nicholson in 2016
|Born||Hamilton, New Zealand|
|Education||LLB/BCom from University of Otago|
Chantelle Nicholson is a New Zealand chef who has resided in London since 2003. Nicholson is chef patron at Tredwells and Group Operations Director for Marcus Wareing Restaurants.
Nicholson is co-author of Marcus Wareing's cook books The Gilbert Scott book of British food (selected as the Telegraph "Cookbook of the week"), Nutmeg and Custard, Marcus at Home , New Classics and Marcus Everyday. She did dish development and consulting on the 2015 film Burnt. In 2019 Nicholson published Planted: a chef's show-stopping vegan recipes, described in Vogue as "the ultimate cookbook for food-obsessed vegans". She is neither vegan nor vegetarian but has said that "The whole reason I did a plant-based recipe book was that I liked the challenge ... When I looked around to find resources for plant-based cooking at a restaurant level, there were hardly any."
- Wareing, Marcus; Nicholson, Chantelle (2009). Nutmeg & Custard. Bantam. ISBN 9780593062111.
- Wareing, Marcus; Nicholson, Chantelle (2013). The Gilbert Scott Book of British Food. Bantam. ISBN 9780593070437.
- Nicholson, Chantelle (2018). Planted: a chef's show-stopping vegan recipes. Kyle Books. ISBN 9780857834485.
Nicholson's charitable causes include cooking for fundraising dinners for Children of the Mountain, Action Against Hunger, The Felix Project, Street Smart, School Food Matters and The Calthorpe Project.
- "It's noisy, direct and hierarchical, but I'm succeeding in a". Evening Standard. 4 July 2013.
- "The 2019 Catey Awards". Cateys Academy.
- "Cateys 2016: Manager of the Year". The Caterer. 8 July 2016.
- "Prue Leith, Chantelle Nicholson and Zuleika Fennell honoured at the 2016 Shine Awards". The Caterer. 3 October 2016.
- "Book Review: The Gilbert Scott Book of British Foo..." The Caterer. 19 July 2013.
- Hart, Caroline (8 August 2013). "Cookbook of the week: The Gilbert Scott Book of British Food". The Telegraph. Retrieved 11 December 2019.
- "Book review: 'Marcus Wareing New Classics' by Marc..." The Caterer. 5 January 2018.
- "Burnt: Marcus Wareing on teaching Bradley Cooper t..." The Caterer. 21 October 2015.
- Maitland, Hayley (13 February 2019). "Best Vegan Cookbooks". Vogue. Retrieved 11 December 2019.
- Fox, Killian (22 April 2018). "Adventures with aquafaba: Chantelle Nicholson's vegan recipes". The Observer. Retrieved 11 December 2019.
- "Chefs join forces for Action Against Hunger charit..." The Caterer. 19 June 2018.
This article "Chantelle Nicholson" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Chantelle Nicholson. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.