The cocktail is made up of Vimto, ruby port and Blue WKD. Though the owners of Vimto decided they would not manufacture an alcopop version, the company has encouraged its use as a mixer. Many establishments give the Cheeky Vimto other names in order to avoid breaching the trademark of the soft drink. A variation consisting of the port and WKD, without the Vimto, was described in Amy Winehouse's biography as one of her beverages of choice. In May 2018 WKD released a canned version of their drink called "Cheeky V", described as "Port Blue and Lemonade Flavour".
- Flaming Doctor Pepper – another cocktail named after a commercial soft drink, which similarly does not contain that drink
- List of cocktails
- British Drinks and Distilleries
- Stuart Maconie (2015). The Pie At Night: In Search of the North at Play. Random House. p. 337. ISBN 9781409033240. Retrieved 28 January 2019.
- Chas Newkey-Burden (2009). Amy Winehouse. John Blake Publishing. ISBN 9781843582298. Retrieved 28 January 2019.
- "WKD launches pre-mixed cocktails in cans in on-trade". barmagazine.co.uk. 30 May 2018.
|This drink-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Cheeky Vimto" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Cheeky Vimto. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.