Fatal error: The format of the coordinate could not be determined. Parsing failed.
|Operator||CJSC Chernigov Refinery|
|Capacity||250,000 tonnes per year|
|No. of employees||8,150|
In 1957–1962, the name Chernigov Refinery was used by the Ufimsky refinery plant of Bashneft.
The company was founded in 2005. Construction of the first refinery unit started on 1 June 2006 and it became operational on 7 December 2006. The second unit became operational in 2007 and the third unit became operational in December 2013. Until 2014, it was owned by the Siberian Business Union. After that, the CEO of the refinery Andrey Barabash became its sole owner. In 2015, insolvency of the company was announced. In 2017, the refinery was bought by businesmann Dmitry Fatkullin for 69.11 million RUB.
Other articles of the topics Russia AND Energy : Rusneftegaz
Other articles of the topic Russia : 2015 Russian air raids in Syria, RC CSKA Moscow, Russian Orthodox Church, Russia–United States proxy conflict, E-Dostluk, Ksenia Shoygu, 2020 Russian Mil Mi-24 shootdown
Other articles of the topic Energy : List of countries by ratio of GDP to carbon dioxide emissions, A-SUN Energy, A Shade Greener Ltd., Nuclear energy in Yemen, Titagarh Thermal Power Station, ReAmped Energy, Budge Budge Thermal Power Station
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- List of petroleum companies
- Lavrenov, Igor (2015-02-20). "Черниговский НПЗ не выдержал налогового бремени" [Chernigov Refinery could not withstand the tax burden]. Kommersant (in Russian). Retrieved 2019-10-23.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- "ЗАО "Черниговский НПЗ" будет перерабатывать 250 тысяч тонн нефти в год" [CJSC "Chernigov refinery" will process 250,000 tons of oil per year] (in Russian). Kemerovo Oblast Portal. 2013-12-11. Retrieved 2014-07-13.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- "Черниговский НПЗ удвоит мощность производства" [Chernigov Refinery will double production capacity]. EnergyLand.info (in Russian). 2013-12-12. Retrieved 2014-07-13.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- "Башнефть–Уфанефтехим" [Bashneft–Ufaneftekhim]. Petrodigest.ru (in Russian). Retrieved 2019-10-23.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- "Черниговский НПЗ запустит 1-ю очередь в начале декабря" [Chernigov refinery will launch the 1st stage in early December]. Neftegaz.ru (in Russian). 2006-11-28. Retrieved 2021-01-17.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- Levichev, Yuri (2015-02-25). ""Черниговский НПЗ" банкротится из-за миллионных долгов" [Chernigov Refinery goes bankrupt due to millions of debts]. NGS Novosti (in Russian). Retrieved 2019-10-23.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- "Цена "Черниговского НПЗ" выросла до 69,11 млн рублей" [The price of the Chernigov Refinery increased to 69.11 million rubles]. Sibnovosti.ru (in Russian). 2017-06-25. Retrieved 2021-01-17.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
This article "Chernigov Refinery" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Chernigov Refinery. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.