China flu or Chinese flu may refer to:
- Asian Flu (Influenza A H2N2), first reported in Guizhou, China, in early 1956
- Hong Kong flu (Influenza A H3N2), first reported in Hong Kong in July 1968
- Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS), caused by SARS-CoV, first reported in Foshan, Guangdong, China, in November 2002
- Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), caused by SARS-CoV-2, first reported in Wuhan, Hubei, China, in December 2019
- SARS-CoV-2, a SARS virus that caused a global pandemic from 2019 to 2020
- 2019–20 coronavirus pandemic, the pandemic of COVID-19 caused by SARS-CoV-2
- List of incidents of xenophobia and racism related to the 2019–20 coronavirus pandemic, a list of racist incidents related to the COVID-19 pandemic
- 2019–20 coronavirus pandemic in China (disambiguation)
- Chinese virus (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title China flu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
This article "China flu" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:China flu. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.