Christopher August Ostrowsky
Christopher August Ostrowsky (born October 19, 1971) is an American football college football coach. Coach Ostrowsky is a former offensive analyst at Georgia Techand offensive coordinator for Central Michigan University. Prior to coaching at Central Michigan, Coach Ostrowsky coached at Northern Michigan University, Northeastern University, Widener University, and Washington and Lee University. Ostrowski grew up in New Jersey, playing both high school and college football in the Garden State.
Ostrowsky began his coaching career as the Head Football Coach at East Side High School in Newark, New Jersey from 1997 to 2001. This included being named Coach of the Year by the Newark Star Ledger. Coach then accepted the offensive coordinator and quarterback coaching positions at Washington and Lee University, and held that position until in 2004. Then, Ostrowski accepted a job in Philadelphia, PA at Widener University from 2004 to 2007 where he was named Assistant Head Coach in addition to his offensive coordinator and quarterback responsibilities.
After accepting a caching position at FCS Northeastern University in 2007, Ostrowsky was named Pass Game Coordinator in 2009, holding that position until 2010 when he moved to Northern Michigan University. After serving two years as the offensive coordinator, Ostrowski was named Head Coach in December 2011, a position he held until 2017. During Ostrowski's tenure at Northern Michigan the offense was explosive, setting numerous offensive records and averaging 31.7 points per game in 2015-2016. After his offensive successive at Northern Michigan, Ostrowski was then hired by Coach Bonamego to coordinate the offense and coach quarterbacks for Central Michigan from 2018 to 2019. In 2018, CMU's offense averaged 28 points per game, including averaging 41 points per game over the last 5 games and a visit to the Humanitarian Bowl. This season also included 45-27 win over Power 5 Kansas, in which Coach Ostrowsky's offense racked up 590 total yards.
|Georgia Tech University||2019-2020|
|Central Michigan University||2017-2019|
|Northern Michigan University||2010-2017|
|Washington and Lee University||2001-2004|
|East Side High School||1997-2001|
Coach Ostrowski and his wife Jennifer have three children, Jackson, Joseph, and Hope.
- "Collins Adds Ostrowsky as Senior Offensive Advisor". Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets. August 4, 2019.
- Jimenez, James H. (March 13, 2017). "Report: CMU hires four new coaches, including Chris Ostrowsky as OC". Hustle Belt.
- "N. Michigan hires Ostrowsky as football coach". ESPN.com.
- "Chris Ostrowski Named NMU Head Football Coach". November 30, 2011.
- "Chris Ostrowsky - Football Coach". Central Michigan University Athletics.
- Schneider, Nate. "Spring fling: Central Michigan installing brand-new spread offense in opening week of spring practice". The Morning Sun.
- Murschel, Matt. "College football rankings: Central Michigan Chippewas". orlandosentinel.com.
- Chengelis, Angelique S. "Ex-Wolverine Shane Morris ready for last chance at Central". The Detroit News.
- "Morris throws for 467 as Central Michigan beats Kansas 45-27". CBSSports.com.
- "Ex-Central Michigan coordinator hired by Ga. Tech". ESPN.com. August 4, 2019.
- Sugiura, Ken; Journal-Constitution, The Atlanta. "Georgia Tech hires former Central Michigan coordinator as adviser". ajc.
- "Mount Pleasant remains home for basketball star Jo Ostrowsky". mlive. January 21, 2020.
- "Ex-Northern Michigan University football coach Chris Ostrowsky hired at Georgia Tech".
- Vannini, Chris. "Chris Vannini's College Football Coaching Tracker: May 1-Aug. 31, 2019". The Athletic.
This article "Christopher August Ostrowsky" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Christopher August Ostrowsky. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.