Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Christopher Kimball's Milk Street
|Edit this InfoBox|
|File:Christopher Kimball's Milk Street logo.jpg Christopher Kimball's Milk Street logo.jpg|
|Headquarters||Milk Street, |
|Website||[Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 665: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value). ]|
Christopher Kimball's Milk Street is a multimedia, instructional food preparation organization created by Christopher Kimball. The organization comprises a magazine called Christopher Kimball's Milk Street, a cooking school, Milk Street Radio, a website for video podcasts. as well as Milk Stret Live! broadcasting live events.. In September 2017, Christopher Kimball's Milk Street Television began using $6 million from investors.
Name and location
The organization is named after Milk Street in Boston, Massachusetts, United States. It is headquartered in the Flour and Grain Exchange Building on Milk Street, which is in the Custom House District near Boston Harborwalk.
When Kimball left America's Test Kitchen (ATK) and began Milk Street, he was sued by ATK for copying the concept and style of ATK. His Milk Street Organization was also sued by Milk Street Cafe, owned by Marc Epstein for trademark infringement. Epstein's Milk Street Cafe, established 35 years ago, is located nearby at at 50 Milk Street.
October 31, 2016, Brookline sued Kimball. The company, which owns America’s Test Kitchen (ATK) and Cook’s Country, filed a lawsuit in Suffolk Superior Court against Kimball that accuses him of "literally and conceptually ripped off America’s Test Kitchen".
Brookline claims that Kimball was in breach of trust with when he built his new business while still employed by ATK. They also claim that he used their company's recipes and databases to enable Milk Street to be in direct competition with ATK.
Jack Bishop, the chief creative officer at ATK, stated that the Milk Street magazine was very similar to Brookline-owned Cook's Illustrated. Kimball found that magazine and was editor until November 2015 when he left over a contract dispute.
The first season will include 40 recipes.
|No.||Title||Original air date|
|1||"Home Cooking, Chinese Style"||September 9, 2017|
|2||"The New Baking"||September 15, 2017|
|3||"From Thailand with Love"||September 23, 2017|
|4||"Tahini Rules!"||September 30, 2017|
|5||"Mexico Every Single Day"||October 7, 2017|
|6||"Milk Street Suppers"||October 14, 2017|
|7||"Milk Street Italian"||October 21, 2017|
|8||"Simply Spanish"||October 28, 2017|
|9||"Not Your Mother's Cake"||November 4, 2017|
|10||"Milk Street Menu"||November 11, 2017|
|11||"Milk Street Holidays"||November 18, 2017|
|12||"Crazy Noodles"||November 25, 2017|
|13||"Japan Fries Chicken"||December 2, 2017|
The first episode was on October 20, 2016. They are an hour long and produced weekly.
- "Q&A: Milk Street's Christopher Kimball, on a new era of home cooking".
- *Post, Becky Krystal Washington. "What's behind America's Test Kitchen's lawsuit?".
- "What's behind America's Test Kitchen's lawsuit against its famous co-founder".
- "America's Test Kitchen Sues Christopher Kimball".
- TODAY. "Chris Kimball steps out of the 'Test Kitchen' and brings easy recipes to Milk Street".
- "Christopher Kimball: Bow Ties, Recipes, and Lawsuits".
- "Milk Street Kitchen's Christopher Kimball explains the indulgence of starting over". 14 July 2016.
- Krystal, Becky; Krystal, Becky (16 December 2016). "Christopher Kimball responds to the America's Test Kitchen lawsuit" – via washingtonpost.com.
- Knight, Sean. "The World of Food According to David Leite - Sunday 5/7 on Christopher Kimball's Milk Street Radio".
- Bastian, Franny. "'Milk Street Radio': Tell Us What You Think".
- "Chris Kimball to launch Milk Street Kitchen cooking venture - The Boston Globe".
- "Christopher Kimball redefines dinner with new 'Milk Street' cookbook".
- "Christopher Kimball's Next Move Is... Another Test Kitchen".
- "Milk Street Cafe Takes Issue with Chris Kimball's New Venture".
- "Chris Kimball wins 'Milk Street' trademark challenge". 11 August 2017.
- "Christopher Kimball: Bow Ties, Recipes, and Lawsuits". 20 November 2016.
- Post, Becky Krystal Washington. "What's behind America's Test Kitchen's lawsuit?".
- "America's Test Kitchen sues Christopher Kimball over celebrity chef's new venture - The Boston Globe".
- "TV chef Christopher Kimball coming to Lakewood with Milk Street Live!". 20 September 2017.
- "- IPTV".
- Robinson, Jennifer. "CHRISTOPHER KIMBALL'S MILK STREET TELEVISION: Season 1".
- "Need Some Kitchen Inspiration This Fall?". 8 September 2016.
- "Christopher Kimball's Milk Street: The New Home Cooking - The City Cook, Inc". www.thecitycook.com.
This article "Christopher Kimball's Milk Street" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Christopher Kimball's Milk Street. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.