|Born||Christopher Hardy Zoukis|
|🏫 Education||Adams State University (B.A.)|
Author, Marketing Director at Brandon Sample PLC
|Notable work||Author: Federal Prison Handbook (2017), Prison Education Guide (2016), College for Convicts (2014), Education Behind Bars (2012); Contributing Writer: Prison Legal News, Huffington Post, New York Daily News, Criminal Legal News, New York Journal of Books|
|🏅 Awards||Pen America Center Prison Writing Awards (Fiction, Drama), IndieReader Nonfiction Discovery Award, Reader's Favorite General Nonfiction Award, Feathered Quill Book Awards (Nonfiction Award)|
|🌐 Website||ChristopherZoukis.com, PrisonEducation.com, Federal Prison Information|
Christopher Hardy Zoukis (born March 9, 1986) is an award-winning American writer and author of several books about American criminal justice, a regular contributor to various publications, such as The Huffington Post and the New York Journal of Books and an advocate for criminal justice reform 
Adams State University
- Master of Business Administration (in process)
- Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies (Business Administration and Legal Studies), summa cum laude
- Advanced Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- Certificate in Employment Law
Blackstone Career Institute
- Advanced Certificate in Civil Litigation
- Advanced Certificate in Business and Corporate Law
- Advanced Certificate in Criminal Law and Procedure
- Diploma in Paralegal Studies
Penn Foster High School
- High School Diploma, 3.9 GPA
Federal Prison Handbook (Middle Street Publishing, 2017)
Prison Education Guide (Prison Legal News Publishing, 2016)
College for Convicts: The Case for Higher Education in American Prisons (McFarland & Company, 2014)
Education Behind Bars (Sunbury Press, 2012)
News Writing and Book Reviewing
Prison Legal News
Criminal Legal News
New York Daily News
New York Journal of Books
Feathered Quill Book Awards (2018): Informational book award, 2nd place for Federal Prison Handbook
Readers' Favorite Books Awards (2017): Gold medal awarded in general nonfiction category for Federal Prison Handbook
American Bar Association's Top 100 Law Blawgs (2016): For Prison Law Blog
Eric Hoffer Book Awards (2015): Montaigne Medal for College for Convicts
Pen America Center Prison Writing Awards (2012): Fiction (short story "Jesusland") and Drama (screenplay "Healing Bin Laden")
- "Expert: In federal prison, Larry Nassar is 'going to have to watch his back'". Detroit Free Press. Retrieved 2018-04-05.
- Christopher Zoukis, Markerting Director 
- "Congratulations 2018 Feathered Quill Award Winners!". Feathered Quill. Retrieved 2018-02-27.
- "Announcing the 2017 Discovery Awards Winners! - IndieReader". indiereader.com. Retrieved 2018-04-05.
- Edelman, Amy (2017-06-03). "Announcing the Winners of the 2017 IndieReader Discovery Awards". Huffington Post. Retrieved 2018-04-05.
- "IndieReader Announces the Winners of the 2017 "IndieReader Discovery Awards" at BookCon". PRWeb. Retrieved 2018-04-05.
- "2017 Book Award Contest Winners". Readers' Favorite. Retrieved 2018-04-05.
- "Montaigne Medal Winners". www.hofferaward.com. Retrieved 2018-02-27.
- "Prison Writing Award Winners: 2010-2011 - PEN America". PEN America. 2012-11-02. Retrieved 2018-02-27.
This article "Christopher Zoukis" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Christopher Zoukis. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.