Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Edit this InfoBox|
A Chuck-A-Rama restaurant at St. George, Utah
|Founded||September 7, 1966|
Salt Lake City, Utah,
|Website||[Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 665: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value). ]|
Chuck-A-Rama is a chain of buffet restaurants based in Salt Lake City, Utah; as of October 2016, the company operates ten restaurants  in Utah and two in Idaho. Fare includes American comfort food. Main entrées include meats such as baked and fried chicken, carved turkey, ham, and roast beef, and mashed potatoes and gravy, among others. A salad bar is included with every meal and a rotating variety of soups are provided.
The company's name was devised by Bob Moss, and is a portmanteau of the word "chuckwagon" and the term "Scout-O-Rama".
- List of buffet restaurants
- List of Utah companies
Others articles of the Topics Companies AND Food : McDonald's Australia, El Gaucho (Israeli restaurant), Joanne's Food Truck, Eat-the-World, Maoz Vegetarian, Nature's Fynd, Health food restaurant
Others articles of the Topic Companies : Hispanic Business, Fox Broadcasting Company, Skybridge AirOps, Freebirds World Burrito, Air Colombia, Rusneftegaz, Zeevo
Others articles of the Topic Food : Fritter roll, El Gaucho (Israeli restaurant), Authenticook, Kraków gingerbread, Joe's Steaks + Soda Shop, G.N.P.C., Dalessandro's Steaks
- Snow, G.; Rainey, V. (2004). Salt Lake City. Globe Pequot Press. p. 134. ISBN 978-0-7627-2836-7. Retrieved July 3, 2016. Search this book on
- Gill, A.A. (2013). To America with Love. Simon & Schuster. pp. 87– . ISBN 978-1-4165-9621-9. Retrieved July 3, 2016. Search this book on
- Friend, C. (2009). The Compassionate Carnivore: Or, How to Keep Animals Happy, Save Old MacDonald's Farm, Reduce Your Hoofprint, and Still Eat Meat. Da Capo Press. p. 38. ISBN 978-0-7382-1264-7. Retrieved December 9, 2017. Search this book on
- David Mott. "Locations of Chuck-A-Rama Buffet Style Restaurant". Chuck-a-rama.com. Retrieved 2017-12-09.
- Phillips, Valerie (September 6, 2006). "The choice is yours ... Chuck-A-Rama celebrates its 40th anniversary today". DeseretNews.com. Retrieved December 9, 2017.
- Restaurant Business. Restaurant Business. 1997. p. 58. Retrieved December 9, 2017. Search this book on
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Chuck-A-Rama.|
This article "Chuck-A-Rama" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.