Clayton Douglas Odom (born December 4, 1998) is a current Mechanical Engineering Student at Texas A&M University and former captain of the Liberty Christian Solar Car Team during the 2015 Bridgestone World Solar Challenge.
Odom was born on December 4, 1998, in Dallas, Texas. After beginning his junior year in high school, he became the captain of the Liberty Christian Solar Car Team, and then competed in the 2015 Bridgestone World Solar Challenge. His team continued on to place third in the worldwide adventure class division.. He then continued to become a TAPPS state champion wrestler before becoming injured the following year. He earned the rank of Eagle Scout and is a member of the Boy Scouts of America. After graduating Liberty Christian School, Odom began studies at Texas A&M University, focusing on mechanical engineering. During his freshman year, Odom became a Pearson Mechanics Scholar
- "WSC 2015 Adventure Class Results" (PDF). World Solar Challenge. 6 November 2015. Retrieved 30 May 2018.
- "Solar Car Team Prepares for October's Race in Australia". Liberty Christian School. 2015-07-31. Retrieved 2018-05-30.
- "National Solar Car Teams Make a Pit Stop in Texoma". Retrieved 2018-05-30.
- "2015 World Solar Challenge racers". The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 2018-05-30.
- "2015-2016 TAPPS Wrestling Results". TAPPS. 20 February 2016. Retrieved 30 May 2018.
- "Tireless tinkerer to pursue future in engineering | The Cross Timbers Gazette". www.crosstimbersgazette.com. Retrieved 2018-05-30.
- "Mechanics Scholar Program". hamilton.physics.tamu.edu. Retrieved 2018-05-30.
This article "Clayton Odom" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Clayton Odom. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.