Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Cornelius Lehane (novelist)
|Born||New Rochelle, New York|
|Alma mater||Columbia University|
Cornelius Lehane (born New Rochelle, New York) is an American crime novelist.
He spent his childhood and adolescence in the suburbs of New York. He graduated from Columbia University. He then worked as a high school teacher, bartender, and then as a union official with the National Education Association.
In 2002, he published his first novel, Beware the Solitary Drinker.
- Beware the Solitary Drinker Scottsdale, Ariz: Poisoned Pen Press, 2002. ISBN 9781590580165 Search this book on ., OCLC 635857782
- What Goes Around Comes Around New York: Thomas Dunne Books, 2005. ISBN 9780312322984 Search this book on ., OCLC 924430073
- Death at The Old Hotel New York: Thomas Dunne Books, 2007. ISBN 9780312323004 Search this book on ., OCLC 123377246
- Murder in the manuscript room: a 42nd Street Library mystery, New York: Minotaur Books, 2017. ISBN 9781250069993 Search this book on ., OCLC 987909596
- BEWARE THE SOLITARY DRINKER by Cornelius Lehane. Kirkus Reviews. Search this book on
- "Cornelius Lehane". Washington City Paper. Retrieved 2017-10-28.
- "Prends garde au buveur solitaire Cornelius Lehane". critiqueslibres.com (in français). Retrieved 2018-03-30.
- "Fiction Book Review: BEWARE THE SOLITARY DRINKER by Cornelius Lehane,". PublishersWeekly.com. Retrieved 2018-03-30.
- "Fiction Book Review: WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND: A Mystery Featuring Brian McNulty by Con Lehane". PublishersWeekly.com. Retrieved 2018-04-02.
- "Plucky 13: Fresh Crime Novels Dare to Spice Up Your Spring | Kirkus Reviews". Kirkus Reviews. Retrieved 2018-04-02.
This article "Cornelius Lehane (novelist)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Cornelius Lehane (novelist). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.