|Tampa Bay Buccaneers|
|Born:||February 25, 1994|
Stony Brook, New York
|Height:||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Weight:||203 lb (92 kg)|
|High school:||Lake Ronkonkoma (NY) Sachem|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career NFL statistics|
Dalton Crossan (born February 25, 1994) is an American football running back for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at New Hampshire and was signed by the Indianapolis Colts as an undrafted free agent in 2017.
Early years[edit | edit source]
Crossan attended Sachem High School North in Lake Ronkonkoma, New York. He received the Hansen Award as the best player on Long Island. He also played lacrosse and received offers to play lacrosse at Notre Dame and the University of Michigan.
College career[edit | edit source]
Crossan played college football at the University of New Hampshire from 2012 to 2016. He appeared in 44 games and totaled 5,189 all-purpose yards, including 2,617 rushing yards, 779 receiving yards, and 1,793 kick return yards. In 2016, he rushed for 1,281 yards and 10 touchdowns and totaled 1,977 all-purpose yards.
Professional career[edit | edit source]
Indianapolis Colts[edit | edit source]
Crossan was signed by the Indianapolis Colts as an undrafted free agent on May 4, 2017. He was waived/injured by the Colts on August 15, 2017 and was placed on injured reserve. He was released on August 22, 2017.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "Dalton Crossan Bio". Colts.com. February 24, 2018.
- Jordan Raanan (April 10, 2017). "Dalton Crossan the next Chris Hogan? Or maybe even better?". ESPN.com.
- Jim McBride (February 25, 2017). "This former UNH star isn't into Chris Hogan comparisons: He just wants to make an NFL roster". The Boston Globe.
- Bowen, Kevin (May 4, 2017). "Who Are The Colts 18 Undrafted Free Agents In 2017?". Colts.com. Retrieved February 26, 2018.
- "Colts Sign Wide Receiver Justice Liggins". Colts.com. August 15, 2017. Retrieved February 26, 2018.
- Smith, Scott (February 22, 2018). "Bucs Add Former Colts RB Dalton Crossan". Buccaneers.com. Retrieved February 26, 2018.
[edit | edit source]
This article "Dalton Crossan" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Dalton Crossan. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.