Danijel Cerović (Montenegrin Cyrillic: Данијел Церовић), born in 1979 in Nikšić, is a Montenegrin classical guitarist. He lectures in guitar and chamber music at the Music Academy in Cetinje, University of Montenegro.
Cerović graduated at the Faculty of Music Arts in Belgrade in the class of Professor Vera Ogrizović, and completed his master studies in guitar at the Conservatory Maastricht in the class of Professor Carlo Marchione. His solo repertoire includes the transcriptions of renaissance and baroque music and original compositions dating from the nineteenth and twentieth centuries, with a special emphasis on contemporary music originally written for guitar and ensembles with guitar.
He is a member of the Montenegrin Guitar Duo, together with guitar virtuoso Goran Krivokapić, they arranged and recorded J.S. Bach’s English Suites for Naxos Records. This world première recording received praise by both audience and music critics alike such as Classics Today, Classical Net for their historically informed performances in a new, fresh approach on two guitars. Their début recording with works by Carlo Domeniconi, Ástor Piazzolla and Dušan Bogdanović was released in 2013 by the MMC Records.
- Danijel Cerović BBC Music
- Danijel Cerović - Savarez
- Danijel Cerović - Dan McDaniel Management
- Sarajevo International Guitar Festival
- Gore, Univerzitet Crne. "Univerzitet Crne Gore - Muzička akademija - Cerović Danijel". Univerzitet Crne Gore - Muzička akademija.
- Gore, Univerzitet Crne. "Univerzitet Crne Gore - O Univerzitetu". UCG - Univerzitet Crne Gore.
- "Montenegrin Guitar Duo | Classical Guitar Duo with Goran Krivokapic & Daniel Cerovic".
- "Montenegrin Guitar Duo- Bio, Albums, Pictures – Naxos Classical Music". www.naxos.com.
- "Two Guitars Play English Suites - Classics Today".
- "Classical Net Review - Bach - English Suites #1-3". Classical Net. Retrieved 2019-03-10.
- "Domeniconi, Piazzolla and Bogdanovic". April 1, 2013.
- "Contract with Naxos Records • Danijel Cerovic Guitar". September 20, 2018.
- "GENERAL CONTACT". EuroStrings.
This article "Danijel Cerović" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Danijel Cerović. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.