Search Danil Taldykin on Amazon.
Danil Valerievich Taldykin (Russian: Данил Валерьевич Талдыкин, born December 11, 2003) is a Russian ice hockey defenceman for Barys U20.
Danil began his hockey career with his hometown team Barys and played for their 2003 team from 2013 to 2016. During this period of time, he and his team competed at several tournaments including gpn cup. They have also won the world selects cup U14 Div.2 in Prague during season 2016-2017.
At the age of 13 he moved to Canada and joined the CIHA Voyageurs U15 AAA near Ottawa at CIH Academy for the season 2017-2018. During the same season, Danil was frequently called up to play for CIHA White U18 AAA and CIHA Green U18 AAA.
During the COVID-19 pandemic he decided to come back to his family in his hometown Nur-Sultan for the season 2020-2021 and support the local club Barys U20.
- "Roster – BARYS-ZHAS | Barys HC". www.hcbarys.kz. Retrieved 2020-11-04.
- "Талдыкин Данил Валерьевич Статистика". r-hockey.ru. Retrieved 2020-11-03.
- "2014". Турнир детских хоккейных команд КХЛ «Кубок Газпром нефти» (in русский). Retrieved 2020-11-04.
- "Danil Taldykin at eliteprospects.com". www.eliteprospects.com. Retrieved 2020-11-05.
- "Richmond Royals". www.richmondroyals.ca. Retrieved 2020-11-04.
- "CCHL- Central Canada Hockey League". www.thecchl.ca. Retrieved 2020-11-04.
- "Danil Taldykin | World Selects Invitational - USA". kreezee.com. Retrieved 2020-11-05.
- "Roster – BARYS-ZHAS | Barys HC". www.hcbarys.kz. Retrieved 2020-12-05.
- "Сборная Казахстана до 18 лет отправилась в Латвию на турнир четырех наций - Хоккей". Sports.kz (in русский). Retrieved 2020-11-04.
- "Сборная Казахстана U-18 в Латвии на турнире четырех наций". www.hcbarys.kz (in русский). Retrieved 2020-11-04.
- "Данил Талдыкин". Vesti.kz (in русский). Retrieved 2020-11-04.
This article "Danil Taldykin" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Danil Taldykin. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.