Danny Young (musician)
|Birth name||Ajibola Olumuyiwa Danladi|
Ajibola Olumuyiwa Danladi is a Nigerian singer, songwriter, record label owner and music producer. He is known for singing the 2009 hit song "oju ti tiwon". In 2019, he sued Tiwa Savage for copyright infringement of his song which she used in her 2018 song "One" without consent.
Danny Young hails from Ondo State, Nigeria but resides in Lagos. His career started when he released his first song "Welcome" featuring Lord of Ajasa, from his debut album "The One" which was released in 2006.  In 2008, He collaborated with Klever Jay to release the song "koni-koni love" which topped many charts and received a lot of airplay on local radio stations. The following year 2009 saw the release of "Oju ti tiwon", a song off his second album "Cross-Over", the song was a hit and received a lot of positive response.
In 2011, he featured on StarQuest reality TV show as a music producer, after which he teamed up with Olamide to record the song "Omo Lepa" in 2013. In the year 2016, he left his record label to set up his own record label Beatkilla Records in partnership with his brother, he has remained there ever since. 
On February 13 2019, Danny Young filed a 205 million naira lawsuit against Tiwa Savage for copyright infirngement of his song "Oju ti tiwon"which she used in her 2018 single "One".  The two parties eventually settled out of court.
Danny Young is from Owo local government in Ondo State and is a prince, being a grandson of Oba Adekola Ogunoye II and nephew of Oba Ajibade Gbadegesin, the present king of Owo kingdom. 
- "Danny Young Braced for Legal Battle". Premium Times Newspaper. 31 October 2019. Retrieved 30 January 2020.
- "Danny Young's First Album Sold Over a Million Copies". Vanguard Newspaper. 21 January 2020. Retrieved 26 January 2020.
- "Danny Young's Popularity was before Social Media". The Sun Newspaper. 21 January 2020. Retrieved 29 January 2020.
- "Blame Fans For Crap Music". The Nation Newspaper. 22 January 2020. Retrieved 23 January 2020.
- "Rapper sues Tiwa Savage for Copyright Infringement". Punch Newspaper. Retrieved 10 November 2019.
- "Danny Young and Tiwa Savage Settle out of Court". The Guardian Newspaper. 21 November 2019. Retrieved 15 December 2019.
- "Danny Young's Link to the Royal Crown". The Nation Newspaper. 22 January 2020. Retrieved 30 January 2020.
This article "Danny Young (musician)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Danny Young (musician). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.