|File:Dante's, Portland, logo.jpg|
|Lua error in Module:Location_map at line 404: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).|
|Address||350 West Burnside Street|
|Location||Portland, Oregon, U.S.|
Dante's is a nightclub and live music venue in Portland, Oregon. The venue, located along West Burnside Street and owned by Frank Faillace, hosts a variety of acts ranging from burlesque to rock music.
History[edit | edit source]
Faillace opened Dante's in early 2000. In 2017, Pizza Slut replaced the bar's Lonesome's Pizza. Lonesome's had been ranked number seven in The Oregonian's 2013 list of "Portland's top 10 pizzas by the slice".
References[edit | edit source]
- "Two Decades After Author Jim Goad Fell from Grace in Portland, He's Re-emerged as an Icon of the Alt-Right". Willamette Week. October 17, 2017.
- Williams, Allison. Moon Pacific Northwest. Avalon Travel – via Google Books.
- "Portland music venues plans protest over forced placarding of URMs". KPTV. January 4, 2019.
- Burris, Emily (January 8, 2019). "Music venues in 'danger of closure' over seismic upgrades". KOIN.
- Bartels, Eric (January 8, 2004). "Ace of Clubs". The Portland Tribune.
- "Lonesome's Pizza Closed Suddenly, and Quietly. Long Live Pizza Slut?". Willamette Week. August 19, 2017.
- Bamman, Mattie John (August 10, 2017). "Pizza Slut Replaces Lonesome's Pizza Inside Dante's". Eater Portland.
- Russell, Michael (October 30, 2013). "Portland's top 10 pizzas by the slice". The Oregonian.
- "STAND UP TUESDAYS: Doug Stanhope | Under the Gun Review". underthegunreview.net. Retrieved 19 March 2019.
Named after Hitler’s failed coup attempt, Beer Hall Putsch was recorded live at Dante’s in Portland, Oregon, where Stanhope got started booking his first shows.
- Gormley, Shannon (November 19, 2018). "Katt Williams Will Perform Two Surprise Portland Shows Before Finally Leaving Town". Willamette Week. Retrieved March 9, 2019.
- "Comedian Katt Williams left Portland without paying bills, video crew says". KGW. March 8, 2019.
[edit | edit source]
Others articles of the Topic Oregon : Portland Urban Coyote Project, Dutch Bros. Coffee, Theory Eatery, South Portland Historic District, The Portland Mercury, 2nd Avenue (Portland, Oregon), Oregon Women's Land Trust
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
|This Oregon-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Dante's" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Dante's. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.