David Pizarro (psychologist)
David A. Pizarro is an Associate Professor in the Department of Psychology at Cornell University. His primary area of interest is in Moral Psychology and in particular, moral judgement and intuition.
Very Bad Wizards
Pizarro is a co-host of the philosophy and psychology podcast, Very Bad Wizards, alongside the University of Houston philosopher: Tammler Sommers. The podcast, which originated in 2012, takes an informal and conversational approach to philosophical and psychological subjects, most frequently on the subjects of moral philosophy and psychology and free will. It also frequently features film and literary discussion and has included notable guests from the domains of philosophy and psychology including Sam Harris and Paul Bloom.
- "David Pizarro | Sage School of Philosophy Cornell Arts & Sciences". philosophy.cornell.edu. Retrieved 2019-05-19.
- "David Pizarro". Psychology Today. Retrieved 2019-05-24.
- "David Pizarro | Edge.org". www.edge.org. Retrieved 2019-05-24.
- Pizarro, David, The strange politics of disgust, retrieved 2019-05-24
- Pizarro, Tamler Sommers & David. "Very Bad Wizards". Very Bad Wizards. Retrieved 2019-05-19.
This article "David Pizarro (psychologist)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:David Pizarro (psychologist). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.