Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
DeAndre Goolsby is an American Football tight end who is a free agent. He went undrafted in the 2018 NFL Draft. He played college football at Florida.
After graduating from Derby High School in Kansas in 2014, Goolsby attended the University of Florida and became a member of the Florida Gators football team. Goolsby's first year in 2015 saw him feature in 11 overall games, including 5 starts as he recorded 17 receptions for 277 yards, and a single touchdown.As for the Gators that year, it was a successful one as they finished the season 10-4 overall, but ended up losing to Michigan in the 2016 Citrus Bowl (January).
The Sophomore season for Goolsby proved to be a rather successful one as he had his most successful college season to date that year. He featured in all 13 games that season, with 10 of them starts as he recorded a total of 38 receptions for 338 yards, and 3 touchdowns. 2016 proved to be another mildly successful season for the Gators as they finished 9-4 overall, which ended in a win over Iowa in the 2017 Outback Bowl and it was also good enough to become 14th ranked in the season’s Final AP Poll. 
In his last season as a member of the University of Florida football team, it was both a struggle for Goolsby and the Gators. Goolsby only featured in a total of 5 games, with one start and 12 receptions for 92 yards, and no touchdowns. As for the Gators, overall the team went 4-7 on the season, which included the firing of then current coach Jim McElwain as Defensive Coordinator Randy Shannon was made the new head coach after the Gators started 3-4 on the year.
Goolsby went undrafted in the 2018 NFL Draft and was signed as a rookie free agent by the Detroit Lions, but was waived by the team on May 23, 2018 and later that summer on July, 31st was signed by the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Goolsby did not feature in any games as he was placed on the IR (Injured Reserve) on September 2, 2018 and cut by the Jaguars on November 3 of the same year.
Goolsby was drafted and signed by the Tampa Bay Vipers during the inaugural 2020 XFL Draft in October of 2018.
- "DeAndre Goolsby, Florida Gators, Tight End". 247Sports. Retrieved 2020-04-13.
- "2015 Florida Gators Schedule and Results". College Football at Sports-Reference.com. Retrieved 2020-04-13.
- "2016 Florida Gators Schedule and Results". College Football at Sports-Reference.com. Retrieved 2020-04-13.
- "2017 Florida Gators Schedule and Results". College Football at Sports-Reference.com. Retrieved 2020-04-13.
- "Jaguars Sign Tight End Deandre Goolsby". www.jaguars.com. Retrieved 2020-04-13.
- "DeAndre Goolsby Stats". Pro-Football-Reference.com. Retrieved 2020-04-13.
- "XFL Live Stats". stats.xfl.com. Retrieved 2020-04-13.
- "Sources: XFL staff laid off, no plans for 2021". ESPN.com. 2020-04-10. Retrieved 2020-04-13.
This article "DeAndre Goolsby" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:DeAndre Goolsby. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.