Deepak Agrawal (musician)
|Deepak Agrawal (musician)|
Deepak Agrawal at the promotion of "Jeena Isi Ka Naam Hai"
|Born||.November 16, 1989|
Firozabad, Uttar Pradesh
Deepak Agrawal (born on16 Navamber 1989) is an Indian films music director, composer and lyricist. He is best known for his works in the cinema of Bollywood, primarily in Bollywood Hindi cinema. He worked as a lyricist for Bollywood films before establishing himself as an independent composer..
Musical beginning[edit | edit source]
Deepak's from Firozabad, Uttar Pradesh and belongs to a middle-class business oriented family. The first son of Ashok Agrawal, Deepak Agrawal was initiated into the world of music in his very early years. Deepak did his Standard 12th from Firozabad S.R.K.College before entering the entertainment industry. Later he gave up his study to devote his entire time to his writing. At a young age, he started devotional lyric at kirtan and devotional events in firozabad. His father recognized his talent and sent him to a Richard Music Academy in Firozabad to study music. He took Hindustani Classical music training from Rochak Music, Firozabad. He got himself trained in folk & classical music. In 2009 the talented and focused Deepak embarked on his journey to Mumbai to conquer his dreams. Despite the tough and unfavorable conditions, he finally managed to bag an assignment His journey began as a Lyricist.
Career[edit | edit source]
Deepak made his debut as a Lyricist began in the year 2013 with the title song,'Zindagi 50 50', composed by Vivek Kar and the song was sung by Mr.Bappi Lahiri. for the movie,'Zindagi 50 50', In 2016, After years of formal music training, Deepak began to conduct musical shows on his own and was on the way to look for film opportunities. It was in 2016, director Kunal v Singh came forward to sign him as the music director for their film Khel Toh Ab Shuru Hoga. This film had Ruslaan Mumtaz and Devshi Khanduri in the lead roles. In 2017 he composed the title track of the film Jeena Isi Ka Naam Hai the film features Himansh Kohli, Arbaaz Khan, Manjari Phadnis and Ashutosh Rana and the title song was sung by K. K..deln 2018, Deepak wrote lyrics for the song “Sufi Salaam” sung by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan for the movie “Tishnagi”. “Baari Baari” is another song under his belt as a composer and lyricist for the movie “Jaane Kyun De Yaaron” released in 2018.
Filmography[edit | edit source]
As a Music composer[edit | edit source]
|Denotes films that have not yet been released|
|2019||Secret of Selfie||composed "Kabhi Kabhi"|||
|2018||Jaane Kyun De Yaaron||Composed "Baari Baari"|||
|2017||Raktdhar||Composed the title track|||
|Jeena Isi Ka Naam Hai||Composed the title track|||
|2016||Ek Kahani Julie Ki||Composed "Fannari"|||
|Khel Toh Ab Shuru Hoga||Composed the title track|||
As a lyricist[edit | edit source]
- Tishnagi (2018) wrote – "Sufi Salam"
- Jaane Kyun De Yaaron (2018) wrote – "Baari Baari"
- Raktdhar (2017) – wrote the title song
- Jeena Isi Ka Naam Hai (2017) – wrote the title song
- Ek Kahani Julie Ki (2016) – wrote "Fannari"
- Khel Toh Ab Shuru Hoga (2016) – wrote title song
- Hum Bade Aashiq Mizaaj (2016) – wrote "Hichkiyan" 
- Ooops a Desi (2013) – wrote "Ud Le Re"
- Zindagi 50-50 (2013) – wrote the title song
Album[edit | edit source]
In 2013 Agrawal released an music album named "Dil Ka Sukoon". In the album he written all the songs .
Choice of singers[edit | edit source]
Style, orchestration and instrument[edit | edit source]
Deepak's song compositions feature extensive use of violin, flute, acoustic guitar, bass guitar and melodica. He also used symphonic style strings and piano orchestration of his songs, now he is ready to come up with new compositions. Deepak's is for using mostly live musical instruments for his compositions.
References[edit | edit source]
- "Interview: Music director,composer-lyricist Deepak Agrawal-Deccan Chronicle". Deccan Chronicle. 2019-08-16.
- "Deepak Agrawal profile and biography". Veethi.com. 2019-04-10.
- "Music composer and lyricist Deepak Agrawal makes it big in Bollywood, details inside". Deccan Chronicle. 2019-04-25.
- "Music Composer Deepak Agrawal Finally Makes It Big In Bollywood". Koimoi. 2019-04-10.
- "Deepak Agrawal- Biography". filmibeat. 2018-05-10.
- "Music Composer Deepak Agrawal Makes It Big In Bollywood". Bollywood Helpline.com. 2019-04-10.
- "बॉलीवुड में संगीत का जादू बिखेर रहे हैं युवा गीतकार दीपक अग्रवाल". Prabhat Khabar. 2018-06-06.
- "Inspirational story of Deepak Agrawal firozabad to mumbai latest news". Rajasthan Patrika. 2019-04-10.
- "छोटे शहर के दीपक से सीखिए कैसे सपनों के शहर मुंबई में लहराया परचम". www.epaper.patrika.com. 2018-09-26.
- Hungama, Bollywood. "Zindagi 50-50 2013 Critic Music Review - Bollywood Hungama". Bollywood Hungama.
- "Khel To Abb Shuru Hoga 2016 Critic Music Review". Bollywood Hungama. 2016-05-05.
- "My music is dedicated to the heart: Deepak Agrawal". The Times of India. 2019-04-10.
- "The Music & The Musical Journey by Deepak Agrawal". UC News.
- "Deepak Agrawal Movies, News, Songs & Images - Bollywood Hungama". Bollywood Hungama.
- "Baari Baari - Jaane Kyun De Yaaron Song - Saavn". saavn.
- "Jeena Isi Ka Naam Hai (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)". itunes. 2017-02-15. Retrieved 2017-02-25.
- "Fannari (From "Ek Kahani Julie Ki")". itunes.
- "Khel To Abb Shuru Hoga-Title Song". saavn.
- "Lyricist : Deepak Agrawal : Lyrics and video of Hindi Film Songs". Hindi Geetmala.
- "Dil Ka Sukoon -Audio Jukebox". YouTube. YnRJukeBox. 2014. Retrieved 3 July 2019.
External Links[edit | edit source]
- Deepak Agrawal on IMDb
- Deepak Agrawal on Facebook
- Deepak Agrawal on Instagram
- Deepak Agrawal on TwitterLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 23: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
Category:Living people Category:Indian film score composers Category:Indian composers Category:Indian lyricists Category:People from Uttar Pradesh Category:1989 births Category:Male film score composers
|This biographical article related to film in India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an Indian composer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Deepak Agrawal (musician)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Deepak Agrawal (musician). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.