Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Den store fisketuren
|Den store fisketuren|
|Presented by||Per Ståle Lønning|
|Country of origin||Norway|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||4|
|Original network||TV 2|
|Original release||April 26 –|
May 24, 2002
Search Den store fisketuren on Amazon.
Den store fisketuren is a Norwegian travel show presented by Per Ståle Lønning which was shown on TV 2 in 2002. The concept was that Lønning took a number of Norwegian celebrities on a boat trip and travelled around the world for adventures and fishing.
The premiere was seen by 387 000.
- Episode 1: Ellen Horn, Arne Treholt and Einar Gelius (Australia)
- Episode 2: Sven O. Høiby, Synnøve Svabø and Nils Gunnar Lie (Mauritius)
- Episode 3: Steinar Bastesen, Frode Aga and Yngve Hågensen (Zimbabwe)
- Episode 4: Kristin Krohn Devold, Peter Batta and Vidar Kleppe (Catalina Island, California)
- "Per Ståle Lønning". www.dagbladet.no. 2002. Retrieved 2016-09-19.
Category:TV 2 (Norway) programmes Category:2000s Norwegian television series
This article "Den store fisketuren" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Den store fisketuren. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.