|Born:||August 9, 1990|
|Height:||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Weight:||220 lb (100 kg)|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career NFL statistics|
Denicos Allen (born August 9, 1990) is an American football linebacker. He played college football at Michigan State from 2010 to 2013 and professional football with the Saskatchewan Roughriders in 2015.
College football[edit | edit source]
A native of Ohio, Allen played college football at Michigan State from 2010 to 2013, registering 278 total tackles. He helped lead the 2013 Michigan State Spartans football team to a Big Ten Conference championship and a victory over Stanford in the 2014 Rose Bowl.
Professional football[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "Denicos Allen". SR/College Football. Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved January 4, 2019.
- "'Dominant' Michigan State linebacker Denicos Allen got his toughness from his native Ohio". Mlive.com. December 5, 2013.
- "Michigan State tough guy Denicos Allen bids emotional farewell after 24-20 Rose Bowl victory". Mlive.com. January 2, 2014.
- "Denicos Allen game logs".Retrieved January 4, 2019
- Yaskinskas, Pat. "Buccaneers shake up return game". www.espn.go.com/blog/tampa-bay-buccaneers. Retrieved 25 November 2014.
- "Denicos Allen". The Pro Football Archives. Retrieved January 4, 2019.
[edit | edit source]
This article "Denicos Allen" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage Denicos Allen/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.