|Municipal Deputy The Moscow district Perovo|
|Assumed office |
11 september 2017
Denis Sergeevich Aksenov
December 23, 1986 (age 32)
|Political party||United Russia|
|Alma mater||Moscow Polytechnic University|
Denis Sergeevich Aksenov (Russian: Денис Сергеевич Аксёнов; born 23 December 1986, Moscow) — Russian political and public figure. Since September 11 2017 Aksenov has served as the municipal Deputy of the Moscow district Perovo and is former chairman of the youth chamber at the Moscow City Duma.
Biography[edit | edit source]
Denis Aksenov was born on 23 December 1986 in Moscow.
Has higher education, he graduated from Moscow Polytechnic University on a speciality the engineer-technologist.
From April 2011 to December 2015 Aksenov worked in Khrunichev State Research and Production Space Center.
Since 2015 he is a public adviser to the head of the district Council Perovo Alexander Dovgopol and with the same 2015 was appointed to the position of Chairman of the youth chamber of Perovo.
In the summer of 2016 was a member of the celebrations for environment day.
24 January 2017 was a member of the ecology exhibition in the Moscow city Duma.
21 December 2017 together with the Deputy of the Moscow city Duma Zoya Zotova raided on Christmas bazaars.
Education[edit | edit source]
- Moscow Polytechnic University (speciality the engineer-technologist).
Personal life[edit | edit source]
Not married, has no children.
References[edit | edit source]
- "An interview with the leader of the youth chamber of Perovo Denis Aksenov" (in русский). Retrieved 19 January 2018.
- "Денис Аксенов – лидер молодежной палаты Перово" (in русский). Retrieved 19 January 2018.
- "Young people of Moscow celebrated the environment Day in a big way" (in русский). Retrieved 19 January 2018.
- "Уроки экологии от молодых парламентариев" (in русский). Retrieved 19 January 2018.
- "Russian kandidatov encyclopedia. Denis Aksenov" (in русский). Retrieved 19 January 2018.
- "Who got the seats of municipal deputies in the elections on 10 September in Moscow" (in русский). Retrieved 19 January 2018.
- "Данные кандидата с сайта Избиркома" (in русский). Retrieved 19 January 2018.
- "The Deputy of Moscow city Council conducted a RAID at the Christmas markets" (in русский). Retrieved 19 January 2018.
|This article about a Russian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Denis Aksenov" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage Denis Aksenov/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.