Bajana Kalan Village, Sonipat21 May 1980
|Known for||Social Work|
Devendra Kadyan (born May 21, 1980) is an active member of Bharatiya Janta Party, the Chairman of Mannat Group of Hotels and a social worker based in Sonipat. He is the founder of Deva Foundation – a social welfare trust formed to strengthen the weaker sections of the society.
Early life[edit | edit source]
Devendra Kadyan was born to Satbir Kadyan and Santosh Devi in Bajana Kalan Village, Sonipat on May 21, 1980. Devendra is the third among 6 siblings. He completed his early education till higher secondary from the government school of the village and later graduated from Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut.
He wanted to pursue higher education but couldn’t due to worsening financial situations at his home. Despite his father’s efforts to scale their income, it was just not getting enough to keep things afloat. This had an everlasting impact on the young Devendra’s mind, which eventually paved way for the unimaginable success for him. Right from childhood, Devendra Kadyan had his eyes set to do something different in his life. His dedication and father’s right teachings worked as a success mantra for Kadyan.
With family conditions deteriorating, Devendra was soon holding the responsibilities of the family at an age of 18 years. He even sold vegetables and did odd jobs before creating the empire of Mannat Group of Hotels. He always had passion for doing social welfare for the society.
On November 26, 2001, Devendra Kadiyan married Brajesh Rani. They have three children, two girls and a boy.
Personal Life[edit | edit source]
Devendra Kadyan’s life has been a roller coaster ride with problems only adding to his woes. While Devendra and his father used to work, his mother used to handle farming as well as family in their village. He drove tractors, worked at motor spare parts shop in Gohana but the income wasn’t sufficient enough to run a large family like his. In 2002, Kadian moved to the biggest nearby city, Sonipat with his entire family. A new chapter of struggle opened there and he had to sell vegetables on the sidewalk in Sector 14-15 of Sonipat. Noticing that the profit wasn’t really good, he switched his business and opened a pickle shop named 'Panchranga pickle' in Palghar in 2003. This business flourished and in a short span of 4 years, there was a chain of 8-10 shops bearing his brand name.
As the saying goes “And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it”. Despite the difficulties, Devendra Kadyan continued his struggle and took every aspect as a challenge. There was a time when his pickle business was witnessing a downfall and nobody was ready to lend him a shop in Murthal. But this gruesome situation was not able to defy Kadyan’s rock solid will to achieve success. In 2006, Devendra started 'Kanak Dhaba' on NH10, with his younger brother Virendra. After a couple of years, he laid the foundation of 'Mannat Group' on NH10 near Rohtak. In 2011, he added another restaurant to his name - Star Dhaba at Peepli followed by Mannat Dhaba on the integrated NH1 in 2012, and then the chain of Mannat Dhaba started in 2014 on Murthal NH1. With success pouring in, Kadyan gave a new brand name to his Mannat Dhaba chain - Mannat Group of Hotels.
The Group has now 7 branches which are located on different National Highways of the country. He gave identity to Murthal – a place which devoid him a shop earlier - by laying the foundation of Mannat Haveli Hotel on NH1. The last branch of Mannat Group of Hotels was inaugurated at Delhi – Jaipur Highway in 2016.
Social Work[edit | edit source]
Devendra Kadyan has been equally active in his social life where he has worked for empowering the weaker sections of the society. After working individually for the poor and depressed people, he launched Deva Social Welfare Society in January 2018 where collective efforts gave easier access to such people. A couple of months later in March, 2018, he inaugurated Dev Academy to thrust education among the poor. Since Devendra is not someone born with a silver spoon and has lived the life of extreme poverty, he understands the plight of the downtrodden and is thus, always ready to help them.
References[edit | edit source]
- "कांग्रेस को लगा बड़ा झटका, युवा कांग्रेस के राष्ट्रीय महासचिव बीजेपी में शामिल". punjabkesari. March 26, 2019.
- "Rajasthan Congress expels 28 rebel leaders including 2 former ministers ahead of Dec 7 polls". Hindustan Times. November 25, 2018.
- Haryana, Yuva. "devender kadyan".
- "About us".
- "Information - Company Profile, News on The Economic Times". The Economic Times.
- "MANNAT GROUP OF HOTELS PRIVATE LIMITED - Company, directors and contact details | Zauba Corp". www.zaubacorp.com.
- "Mannat Haveli, Murthal - Restaurant Reviews, Photos & Phone Number". TripAdvisor.
- "Mannat Haveli - No.1 Restaurant in Murthal, Best Restaurant in murthal, top Restaurant in murthal, murthal best Restaurant ,Best Restaurant murthal, Restaurant, Murthal , Best Restaurant on NH1". Mannat Haveli.
- "Deva Social Welfare Society". www.facebook.com.
- "Devender Kadyan". devender-kadyan.business.site.
[edit | edit source]
- Devender Kadyan Ganaur, Sonipat- Haryana | नेता नहीं बेटा
- Mannat Group of Hotels
- devender kadyan
- Devendra-kadyan की ताज़ा ख़बर, Devendra-kadyan ब्रेकिंग न्यूज़ in Hindi, Devendra-kadyan Latest News
- गन्नौर को राष्ट्र में नई पहचान देने का काम करूंगा : देवेंद्र
- Rajasthan Congress expels 28 rebel leaders including 2 former ministers ahead of Dec 7 polls
- कांग्रेस को लगा बड़ा झटका, युवा कांग्रेस के राष्ट्रीय महासचिव बीजेपी में शामिल
- Indian National Congress Party
- युवा कांग्रेस सम्मेलन में राजस्थान प्रभारी ने बोली ऐसी बात कि खिल उठे युवाओं के चेहरे
- छुट्टी के दिन स्कूल लगाने पर संचालक को शिक्षा विभाग भेजेगा नोटिस, बस के कागजातों की पुलिस करेगी जांच
- Focus on 'corruption' in BJP government, Rahul tells Youth Congress workers
- विधान सभा चुनाव में जीत के लिए रणनीति तैयार, जीतेंगे 75 के पार: संजय भाटिया - Dainik Kiran
- कांग्रेसी नेता ने राहुल गांधी को कहा पप्पू, पार्टी ने दिखाया बाहर का रास्ता
- मोदी सरकार के भ्रष्टाचार के मुद्दे को गांव-गांव तक ले जाएं युवा कांग्रेस कार्यकर्ता : राहुल
- devender kadyan Archives
- युवा कांग्रेस के राष्ट्रीय महासचिव देवेंद्र कादयान बीजेपी में होंगे शामिल
- इनेलो नेता देवेंद्र कादयान की दूसरी शादी पर परिवार ने चुप्पी साधी|gurgaon Videos in Hindi - हिंदी वीडियो, लेटेस्ट-ब्रेकिंग न्यूज़ हिंदी वीडियो में
- दलित युवक की पिटाई मामला में बीजेपी नेता देंवेंद्र की प्रेसवार्ता,
- jaipur News: मोदी सरकार के भ्रष्टाचार के मुद्दे को गांव-गांव तक ले जाएं युवा कांग्रेस कार्यकर्ता : राहुल - youth congress worker: rahul gandhi will take the issue of corruption to the village village
This article "Devender Kadyan" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Devender Kadyan. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.