Dharm Jagaran Samiti
Dharm Jagaran Samiti (DJS) is an Indian organisation for conversion of non-Hindus to Hinduism, with a coordinating committee called "Dharam Jagaran Samanvay Samiti". It is a right-wing Hindu nationalist organisation.
The Dharm Jagaran Samiti is considered a member of the Sangh Parivar group, an umbrella term for Hindu nationalist organisations led by the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS). The goal of the Dharma Jagran Committee is to return to Hinduism those people whose ancestors were forcibly converted to Islam during the Mughal period. They also oppose Christian missionaries active in the country are converting Dalit Hindus to Christianity, which they allege is done by giving various inducements.
- "Dharm Jagran – घर वापसी".
- Nag, Udayan (December 12, 2014). "RSS Body Dharam Jagran Samiti Sets Fixed Rates for Converting Muslims, Christians into Hindus". www.ibtimes.co.in.
- Piyush Srivastava (2014-12-19). "Dharm Jagran Samiti leader vows to create Hindu rashtra by 2021 - India News". India Today. Retrieved 2021-09-13.
- Piyush Srivastava (2015-01-02). "Conversion row: Dharm Jagran Samiti chief goes on leave - India News". India Today. Retrieved 2021-09-13.
- "Dharm Jagran Samiti sparks fresh controversy, vows to create Hindu Rashtra by 2021". oneindia.com. December 19, 2014.
- Reporter, Staff (December 21, 2014). "DJS chief sparks fresh controversy" – via www.thehindu.com.
- "To give a boost to 'ghar wapsi', RSS appoints Dharma Jagran in-charge". April 3, 2015.
- "New chief of RSS arm plays down 'ghar wapsi' drive". Hindustan Times. March 4, 2015.
- verma, amita (December 18, 2014). "Dharm Jagran Samiti calls off mass conversion programme". Deccan Chronicle.
- "RSS asks Dharm Jagran to call off conversion drive in Aligarh on December 25: Sources". News18. December 16, 2014.
Other articles of the topics Conservatism AND India : Bharatiya Janata Party
Other articles of the topics Hinduism AND India : Serafim Kalliadasis, Ajapa Yoga
Other articles of the topic Hinduism : Ajapa Yoga, Serafim Kalliadasis, Integral yoga
Other articles of the topic Conservatism : Donald Trump (born 1946), [[:Bob Reese|Bobby Lynn "Bob" Reese]], Barack Obama and the Enemies Within, America First Party (2002), California Review, The Tower (Magazine), Partisaani
Other articles of the topic India : Deepak Tijori, Game Over (2017 film), Aangan (1959 film), Giga Innovations, Youth League U15, Alka Rai, J P M Group
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
This article "Dharm Jagaran Samiti" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Dharm Jagaran Samiti. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.