Dimensions in Danger
Dimensions in Danger is the tenth episode of Power Rangers: Super Ninja Steel that celebrates the 25th anniversary of the Power Rangers.
Tommy Oliver returns home only to be unexpectedly kidnapped by a group of aliens lead by Lord Draven from the Antiverse. This prompts Time Force Ranger Red Wesley Collins, Dino Charge Blue Ranger Koda, and Ranger Series Operator Silver Ranger Gemma to recruit the Ninja Steel Power Rangers to help rescue Tommy. The Rangers arrive at Tommy's home where it is intruded by Draven and a robot clone of Tommy. Draven also appears to be working with Madame Odius. The Rangers follow Draven to the Antiverse where other rangers are being held captive who are being used to create a clone army of Rangers to rule other Ranger Dimensions. One their way to Draven's fortress, the Rangers are confronted by Draven's army although they are defeated by the real Tommy who had escaped imprisonment using invisibility as the Black Dino Thunder Ranger. They then oversee Draven shooting a Mega Arrow which opens a red crack in the sky.
The Ninja Steel Rangers invade Draven's fortress and attempt to attack Draven although they fail. After the attempt, Draven attacks them which force the Ninja Steel Rangers to split up. Brody and Sarah enter Draven's fortress while Calvin, Preston, Hayley and Aiden find another way in. Meanwhile, Tommy, Koda, Gemma and Wesley rescue the captured rangers - Kat; the Pink Turbo Ranger, TJ; the Blue Space Ranger, Trent; the White Dino Ranger, Antonio; the Gold Samurai Ranger, and Gia; the Yellow Megaforce Ranger. As the Rangers escape, Tommy is ambushed by his clone which he defeats by morphing into his three Ranger forms. The Ninja Steel Rangers attempt to escape Draven's fortress with the Mega Arrows but are shot down by Draven. During a battle with Draven, the Ninja Steel Rangers are reinforced by Tommy and the other rangers who ultimately defeat Draven and his clone army. After defeating Draven, Odius enlarges Draven although the Rangers again defeat him.
After Draven's death, the cracks in the sky close then all the Rangers return back to their respective dimensions.
Cast and characters
- William Shewfelt as Brody Romero, the Ninja Steel Red Ranger.
- Peter Sudarso as Preston Tien, the Ninja Steel Blue Ranger.
- Nico Greetham as Calvin Maxwell, the Ninja Steel Yellow Ranger.
- Zoe Robins as Hayley Foster, the Ninja Steel White Ranger.
- Chrysti Ane as Sarah Thompson, the Ninja Steel Pink Ranger.
- Jordi Webber as Aiden Romero / Levi Weston, the Ninja Steel Gold Ranger.
- Jason David Frank as Tommy Oliver,the Green MMPR Ranger, White MMPR Ranger, Red Zeo Ranger and Black Dino Thunder Ranger.
- Steve Cardenas as Rocky DeSantos, the Red Ranger.
- Catherine Sutherland as Kat Hillard, the Pink Turbo Ranger.
- Selwyn Ward as TJ Johnson, the Blue Space Ranger.
- Jason Faunt as Wes Collins, the Red Time Force Ranger.
- Jeffrey Parazzo as Trent Fernandez, the White Dino Ranger.
- Li Ming Hu as Gemma, the Silver RPM Ranger.
- Steven Skyler as Antonio Garcia, the Gold Samurai Ranger.
- Ciara Hanna as Gia Moran, the Yellow Megaforce Ranger.
- Yoshi Sudarso as Koda, the Blue Dino Charge Ranger.
- Jacque Drew as the voice of Madame Odius
- Rajneel Singh as the voice of Lord Draven
- Kelson Henderson as Mick Kanic
- Emma Carr as Redbot (non-speaking cameo)
Development for the 25th anniversary episode of Power Ranger began late 2017 and was officially announced January 2018. In August, the title "Dimensions in Danger" was also revealed for the special. That same month, a synopsis was released for the episode and the cast of the anniversary episode were revealed.
- "Power Rangers Makes First 25th Anniversary Announcement And Launches New Website". comicbook.com. January 25, 2018.
- "Power Rangers 25th Anniversary Title Revealed". comicbook.com. August 7, 2018.
- "Power Rangers: Plot Of 25th Anniversary Reunion Episode Revealed". comicbook.com. August 10, 2018.
- "Here Are All the Power Rangers in the 25th Anniversary Episode of 'Super Ninja Steel'". comicbook.com. August 28, 2018.
This article "Dimensions in Danger" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Dimensions in Danger. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.