Amanulla Khan Dr.Amanulla Khan
|Amanulla Khan Dr.Amanulla Khan|
Bangalore, Karanataka, India
Founder and CEO, Alternative Careers
|📆 Years active||1990 – present|
|Title||Director Entreprenuership Development, Inginomicx Technologies Pvt ltd (Bigwayz)|
Amanulla Khan was born on 29 October 1963 in bangalore, karnataka (present-day Bangalore), Having lost his father when he was just 19-20 yrs and being eldest son and three other younger siblings to be taken care of and mother who was home maker, and coming from family of inter caste marriage , little did I know the uneven road of life and the challenges ahead. From selling milk for 6 paisa commission per liter plus 10 paisa delivery charges, in 1983-84 to earn daily bread for himself and family to having travelled over 10 countries and worked with, 5 fortune 500 companies both in India and abroad, finally as General Manager in Reliance. Raising two positive children in this negative world has been very interesting and rewarding.
Dr. Amanulla khan's life & career began from the year 1979-80 when early days of life itself had to support the family by working early morning and evening in supporting the family to earn additional income by 1983 had to take up the responsibility of managing a grocery store, family owned as father expired he began finding newer opportunities to get the younger brothers into new business, milk, groceries etc. and finally handed over to brothers and took up job at Novo India ( Direct selling ) washing machines .Soon moved to middle east had great opportunity to be trained and work with encyclopedia Britannica and sharpened his skills in direct selling , 1988-90 soon found way to move to Saudi Arabia from city of jeddah worked with World book and travelled and earned to son get a job at Govt of India Insurance co LIC in saudi arabia , from 1995 returned to India and worked with standard chartered bank and after short stint joined HDFC standard life from bangalore as 1st employee in south india , from here to AMP Samnar life insurance co 1998 -1999 and got acquired by Reliance Life and from there to Reliance Retail and as zonal head training & Development from Hyderabad initiated the launch of first 17 stores and returned to home city Bangalore to begin the Entrepreneurial journey as Trainer cum coach for over a decade had the opportunity to facilitate workshops with companies colleges and used Direct selling platform to build part time businesses also , during this journey many skills that are required to build business and develop and a day came when an International company FRESHBIZ was looking for partners to start game based workshop for imparting entreprenurial skills in india and got associated and became the asias first certified faculty and had privilege of facilitating workshops across india, poland, dubai and gained insights into business mindset and has been honoured with a Honorary doctorate from Indian virtual University for his specialisation in developing the right mindset to face the rapidly changing world and also alternative careers which he founded in 1990, and finally the network of people that he met and build relations were leveraged to initiate Bigwayz (Inginomicx Technologies Pvt Ltd.) As a Fintech platform and assisted Ecommerce business which not only empowers individuals but provides solutions to masses especially post covid era .His ability to converse fluently in over 7 languages and diversified understanding of business and network of people across the global and digitally able to connect makes him a versatile professional to any start up to gain from his vast experiences.
- Talk by Mr Amanullah Khan Vice President Lyconet
Founder member at healy world india
- George Jacob [Founder & CEO at Bigwayz] - I have known Aman from my childhood, he is a great trainer, he has gone through a great deal in life and he is able to articulate his experience very well and that makes his session greats.
- C M S - Meenakshi Sundaram [Freelance Business Development & Training Consultant] - Amanullah Khan is known as Aman for all of us when we worked in Talent Transformation Team at Reliance Retail, Mumbai NHQ. I found Aman to be a knowledge bank with accuracy and with affirmation. He is an extraordinarily talented Master Trainer who has developed lots of Trainers in his Territory. He is very bold and assertive in his ideologies and he would go to any extent to prove his point, whenever he is right! Working with him always was fun as he is a peoples' man and a very good team player! He will support anyone for righteous causes and would encourage his team-mates for a superior performance! He is a very good story teller and uses story-telling format in his training programs to augment easy understanding and retention of what is being taught! He is a multifaceted entrepreneur who can demonstrate his risk taking capabilities in any new venture. He would be an asset to any organization and he would be your best friend always! I wish him success in his new ventures!
- Balaji S V PCC [Founder Director at 3 Key Factors Consultants Pvt Ltd] - Aman is a bundle of energy and will infect you with the same without one asking for it. Every interaction with Aman will leave you enriched. he is a very passionate person and gives 200 % effort into any assignment entrusted to him.
- Vasanth Rathod [Founder of Life Spirit Yoga Foundation] - Aman is my Guru" his my Mentor,He is my Big Brother,He is my God father, he is an amassing enthusiastic personality he never think of loosing someone who likes him,he is a creator, enterprising person, i like him very much,if any one is in problem can contact him the movement you meet him your problem will get solve he is a such a wonderful personality, i salute him,i which him all the Best,See u at the Top Guruji.Vasanth Rathod.
- Suprabha P Nair [Business Development Manager/Education Data Management at SINGLEPOINT ENTERPRISE LTD] - Aman is a synonym for "HARDWORK" in my view. The enthusiasm he has shown in all deeds he does has influenced me a lot. A man who's happiness is in others growth along with him and that is why he is a source of immense opportunities. So guys!!!!!! better you meet him otherwise you will miss your chance to be successful in your life in the way you enjoy. He will train you for that like I am getting trained. Thanks for being my mentor Aman...MY COACH WHO KNOWS MORE THAN ME ABOUT MY BRIGHT FUTURE. god bless you and your family.
- Y.V. Bhat [Suprasesh General Insurance Services & Brokers P Ltd] - Hi all, I know Aman for more than a decade , a wonderful motivator , a true guide and a great help. Aman is a self creator , a visionary and can deliver his concepts in a better manner. An excellent motivator , sales man and an achiver. I wish him all the succes.
- SIMCHA GLUCK [FreshBiz CoFounder l Author: 'The New Entrepreneurz] - Amanulla is a terrific leader with great energy, enthusiasm, and drive. His ability to impact and transform people is absolutely magical and he does it with patience and a whole heart. Anyone that has the opportunity to be a part of his FreshBiz workshops, seminars, or to be a part of his team, is very lucky and should dive right in. Thank you Aman for being someone who loves what he does and does what he loves!
- RONEN GAFNI [Business Philosopher, Game Creator, CEO @ FreshBiz. Author of 'The New Entrepreneurz', TEDx Speaker] - I met Aman about 3 years ago during a business trip to India, we kept in touch for the last 3 years, sharing opportunities and life values. Recently we became business partners as Aman and his team got to be our representatives in India for the FreshBiz brand. Aman is a true professional and educator in hurt, his vision and excitement around coaching the next generation of entrepreneurs is simply amazing !
- C.V. Amarendran [Human Resource Professional] - Amanulla is a very enterprising person. He is very committed, logical and responsive in all the assignments taken by him. He was the Head of Talent Transformation (AP region) in Reliance and the assignment given to him was in managing the entire end to end process for all positions in the organisation. He displayed great amount of passion, was quick in response and had the ability to get things done within time lines. He is currently on his own and I wish him the best in his entrepreneurial endeavours.
- Kannan CS [Organisation Development Professional] - “Aman a self made man, Aman, as I know him is full of energy for life, enthusiasm and passion in whatever he does is eminent. Someone who invests in building relationships, a complete peoples person and an analytic which is a rare combo! Wishing only the best!"
- Sunil Thekkelayil [Reimagining Life | Experience Consulting | Transformation Strategist | MBB | CSM] - Aman has a great thought process and can think through all aspects of a situation. He is very passionate about his objectives and is highly success oriented. His strongest skill is his ability to transcend diverse communities & create social & business network. He has a wide circle of connected people from diverse backgrounds and works towards his goal with a great deal of focus. His ability to put people at ease without losing focus on the situation, easy or difficult, is a real asset to his personality. For me, Aman is a combined package of a friend, philosopher, partner and a good advisor. I wish him all the very best in Life.
- Anand Chaturvedi [Helping People, Organisations & Communities Grow] - Aman was contracting for us as an external trainer when this position opened up. The most promising aspect of Aman getting to work for us as a Zonal Training Manager was his passion for training and an attitude of going beyond the call of the duty in helping people grow. He is an extremely friendly and a warm person and is willing to support anyone, unconditionally. His beginings were very humble - not many people know what he started his first 'job' while he was in his shorts distributing milk in his neighbourhood ! To rise to this level of leadership is the result of sheer grit and hunger for success and some attitude - come what may. Aman - your story inspires me and am sure will anyone too whoever comes into contact with you. God Bless You and Wish you sucess in all what you desire for yourself. It wil be my pleasure to work with you agian sometime in the future.
- Tarun Gupta [Retail Leader | Growth Mentor | Co-Founder at Pooja Ghar] - Amanulla happens to be highly self driven and very passionate towards his goals.
- Jalaja S Mehta [Business Transformation Enabler with a Leading Integrated Healthcare Delivery Service Provider in India] - Aman is a wonderful person to work with and is an excellent leader.The little time we worked together, he always empowered collegues to go ahead to finish projects. goodluck aman!
- Rashi Dwivedi [Leadership Trainer, People Development Professional and a Certified Parenting Coach Owner-StayAhead Services] - I got the opportunity to work with Aman at FranklinCovey, India. He has immense knowledge about the industry he works in and is really passioante about his work. One of the most sincere and dedicated person I have come across so far. He has great potential and I wish him all the best!
- R.V.Balasubramaniam Iyer [VP - Reliance Jio - Education & Divine] - Aman is a very higly disciplined and passionate person, who I recall is strongly attached to his values and family. Was a good communicator and leader for his team at Hyderabad.
- "Khanthecoach". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 2021-02-02.
- "FreshBiz - Play a smarter game of life". FreshBiz - Play a smarter game of life. Retrieved 2021-02-03.
- "Bigwayz". www.bigwayz.com. Retrieved 2021-02-03.
- "Talk by Mr Amanullah Khan Vice President Lyconet - YouTube". www.youtube.com. Retrieved 2021-02-08.
This article "Dr.Amanulla Khan" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Dr.Amanulla Khan. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.