|Developer(s)||Arabsea Information Systems|
|Initial release||August 1988|
|Written in||C#, MS SQL|
|Available in||13 languages|
|Type||Business software, ERP, CRM, Accounting|
History[edit | edit source]
First version of the SMACC was released in 1988 as a desktop version and it was the inventory management software in its start and the main focus was the point of sale management.
SMACC 6 was the major revision of the product and it was not an easy decision for the management to move from desktop version to a cloud-computing platform.
Features (modules)[edit | edit source]
SMACC 5.9[edit | edit source]
SMACC 5.9 includes following modules:
- Point of Sale
- Pharmacy Management
- Transport Management
- Customs Clearance System
- Car Maintenance System
SMACC 6[edit | edit source]
SMACC 6 includes following modules:
- Financial Accounting - account master, cost centers, receipts, payments, invoices, debit credit notes, budgeting and reports
- Fixed Assets - asset information, asset locations, asset transactions, maintenance and reports
- Inventory - item card, warehouses, salesmen, suppliers, purchases, sales, productions, stocks and reports
- Human Resource - employees informations, packages, provisions, documents, salary and salary detail, pay slip and reports
- Point of Sale - counters, users, item groups, receipt setup and reports
Multilingual[edit | edit source]
SMACC 5.9 is available in English and Arabic languages while SMACC 6 supports 13 languages including English, Arabic, French, Deutsch, Spanish, Bahasa Indonesia, Portugues, Russian, Turkish, Hindi, Chinese/Mandarin, Persian and Urdu.
Value Added Tax in GCC Countries[edit | edit source]
Appearance in Exhibitions[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Kataya, Abdulghani. "SMACC Cloud Accounting Software". Wamda Capital. Retrieved 30 April 2017.
- AlNasser, Nasser. "Enhancing the ArabSea SMACC system by using Azure Functions". Microsoft Technical Case Studies. Microsoft. Retrieved 6 February 2017.
- University, King Saud. "SMACC Accounting System". King Saud University. King Saud University.
- Corporation, Microsoft. "Arabian ERP market's biggest name starts new phase of success with Microsoft cloud". Microsoft Customers. Microsoft.
- Zakat & Tax, General Authority for. "List of POS Vendors" (PDF). VAT Government of Saudi Arabia. VAT Government of Saudi Arabia. Retrieved 10 December 2016.
External Links[edit | edit source]
- Official Website of SMACC Accounting Software
- Official Website of SMACC 5 Accounting Software
- SMACC 6 Documentation
This article "Draft:SMACC" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage Draft:SMACC/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.