SciPost Phys. doesn't exist.
SciPost Phys doesn't exist.
SciPost Foundation (Netherlands)
SciPost Physics, along with SciPost Physics Proceedings, established in 2016, are a peer-reviewed, two-way open-access scientific journals that are published under the SciPost Foundation. The organization was founded by Jean-Sébastian Caux professor at the Institute of Theoretical Physics of the University of Amsterdam. The advisory board counts with academics from Italy, Switzerland, France, Germany, the Netherlands. The journals are indexed in Google Scholar, Clarivate Analytics, and the Digital object identifier. Some supporting partners include CERN, University of Melbourne, Max Planck Institute Digital Library, École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Technical University of Dortmund, University of Lorraine, University of Bern, University of Queensland, TU Munich, FZ Jülich, TU Delft, and University of Amsterdam itself.
Other journals under development include SciPost Physics Lecture Notes dedicated to didactic material, and SciPost Physics Select for highlights selected by the editorial college.
Methodology and scope[edit | edit source]
SciPost Physics accepts three types of submissions: letters, articles and reviews. The publication process is free of cost. The researchers must publish the intended publication on ArXiv before submitting to SciPost. Every registered user on the Scipost website can access the submitted drafts and leave commentaries at the invitation of the editorial board. All commentaries are publicly visible. The final decision is taken by the board. Comments can be also registered after publication.
The topics covered include
- Atomic, molecular and optical physics
- Condensed matter physics
- Fluid dynamics
- Cosmology and Astroparticle Physics
- High-energy physics
- Mathematical physics
- Nuclear physics
- Quantum statistical mechanics
- Statistical and soft matter physics
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Amsterdam, Universiteit van. "Open access platform SciPost launches inaugural edition of first journal - Delta Institute for Theoretical Physics". www.d-itp.nl. Retrieved 2018-02-16.
- Expanding perspectives on open science : communities, cultures and diversity in concepts and practices : proceedings of the 21st International Conference on Electronic Publishing. Chan, Leslie,, Loizides, Fernando,, IOS Press. Amsterdam. ISBN 1614997691. OCLC 993435954.
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 2018-02-23.
- Geschuhn, Kai. "Max-Planck-Gesellschaft unterstützt SciPost - MPDL". www.mpdl.mpg.de (in German). Retrieved 2018-02-16.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- "L'Université de Lorraine s'engage en faveur de la science ouverte". Factuel (in français). 19 April 2018. Retrieved 2018-06-09.
- "Forschungszentrum Jülich unterstützt SciPost". Helmholtz Open Science (in German). 30 May 2018. Retrieved 10 June 2018.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- "SciPost.org: een nieuwe two-way open access en peer-witnessed refereeing publicatieportal". FOM expres (in Dutch) (01). Netherlands. May 2016. p. 11.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- "About SciPost Physics". SciPost. Retrieved 2018-02-16.
This article "Draft:SciPost Physics" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage Draft:SciPost Physics/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.