Search Eddie Fatscher on Amazon.
Edward "Eddie" Fatscher IV (born May 1, 2002) is an American professional stock car racing driver. He most recently competed part-time in the ARCA Menards Series in 2018, driving the No. 55 and No. 20 Toyotas for Venturini Motorsports.
Fatscher began racing go-karts at his home track of Riverhead Raceway on Long Island. He continued to compete in several go-kart series, including Bandoleros, INEX Legends, Thunder Roadsters and Legends Dirt Modified cars, winning multiple races and championships in the state of New York and at the World Karting Association Nationals in Pennsylvania at Beverrun. Fatscher also raced at Charlotte Motor Speedway in 2014 in the winter and summer series, finishing first and fourth in points, respectively. In 2017, he competed in events in both the CARS Series and the PASS Series, which included the Icebreaker at Thompson Speedway, where he finished second. Later that year, he also ran the Snowflake 100 at Five Flags, a race which is held before the Snowball Derby.
His debut in the ARCA Series came at Toledo in the part-time No. 55 car for Venturini Motorsports. His second start came at Madison in Venturini's full-time No. 20 car. He returned to the No. 55 for his third and final race of the season at Elko.
Fatscher was without a ride for all of 2019, and did not run any races in ARCA or another racing series.
Fatscher lives in East Northport, New York, which is on Long Island. According to pictures on his website, he attends Elwood-John H. Glenn High School where he plays on the school's football and lacrosse teams, and is also an honors student at the school.
Motorsports career results
ARCA Racing Series
(key) (Bold – Pole position awarded by qualifying time. Italics – Pole position earned by points standings or practice time. * – Most laps led.)
|ARCA Racing Series results|
* Season still in progress
1 Ineligible for series points
- Radebaugh, Don (April 3, 2018). "15-year-old Eddie Fatscher to run three with Venturini...starts at Toledo". ARCARacing.com. Retrieved January 10, 2020.
- "Newcomer Fatscher Enters PASS Icebreaker at Thompson". Speed51.com. April 7, 2017. Retrieved January 10, 2020.
- "Late Model Driver Eddie Fatscher Ready for Snowflake 100 Debut at Five Flags Speedway". Speedway Digest. November 28, 2017. Retrieved January 10, 2020.
- "Eddie Fatscher Next Up with ARCA Debut". ThePitLane.org. May 16, 2018. Retrieved January 10, 2020.
- "16-year old Eddie Fatscher rides again in ARCA's return to Madison". Speedway Digest. June 15, 2018. Retrieved January 10, 2020.
- "Eddie Fatscher Carrying Momentum into ARCA start at Elko Speedway". Venturini Motorsports. Digital Momentum. July 10, 2018. Retrieved January 10, 2020.
- "Meet Eddie Fatscher". EddieFatscher.com. Wordpress. Retrieved January 10, 2020.
This article "Eddie Fatscher" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Eddie Fatscher. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.